Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Wavesecure Beta adopters question

Options
  • 02-08-2010 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

Anyone else here sign up to Wavesecure when it was still in beta stage?

we are supposed to have a free subscription for life, but wavesecure went official and on the app market now its a limited 7 day trial. since that update, i havent updated my apk for fear of losing my subscription (and because everything in wavesecure still works ie tracking etc)

is it safe to update WS for me? googling brings up mixed comments but no actual confirmation either way.

--
    this probably deserves a thread on its own, but what other apps do people use that they havent updated?

my dolphin browser isnt updated cause i rather like and occasionally use the youtube download function that has since been removed.:pac:

Comments

Advertisement