Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opendesire to stock froyo

Options
  • 01-08-2010 11:32pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭

hey, has any one seen a guide suggesting how to go from one of the custom froyo roms to the stock froyo?

i tried downloading the ota file, renamed it to update.zip and copied it to the memory card.
    the install from sdcard failed - i think due to a revision number issue

the exact error is

assert failed: apply_patch_check("system/app/AccountSyncManager.apk", "...00a4", "...ca5d")
    E:Error in /sdcard/update.zi
    (Status 7)
    Installation aborted.

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

See this thread.

Thanks to PAMG for the instructions

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

cheers - i'll give it a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

just tryed to do it and no luck.
    am rooted with stock rom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i just tried the RUU and i'm getting ERROR [131]@ Customer ID Error

any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

MiCr0 wrote: »
    i just tried the RUU and i'm getting ERROR [131]@ Customer ID Error

any ideas?

I got that myself, I had to keep a goldcard in the whole way through

• Advertisement

until i can find a better solution, i installed opendesire 3.0.3

Advertisement