Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE - ICS 552 + G&G m4 (203)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭everest1980

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Would you take 160 for the M4 with hicap-can collect/meet/pay cash?

Thank you for your offer :)
    Can come up a little on it??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Dont want to insult ya with crappy offers but 180 would be as far as I'd be willing to go-cheers:)

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Dont want to insult ya with crappy offers but 180 would be as far as I'd be willing to go-cheers:)

Excellant!! Offer is happily accepted. Ill send you a pm now to arrange a time to drop it off.

For Sale

Item 1
    g&g gr16 carbine (m4) - FULL METAL
    1 g&g high cap m4 mag

Item 2

ICS SIG 552 COMMANDO
    2 ICS High cap mags
    1 foregrip

Both the Sig and M4 have had offers accepted for them.
    The 203 is still available for sale.

COLT 203 Grenade Launcher (would prefer if this went with the m4, will sell seperatly if someone wants the m4 on its own)
    1 18rd grenade

asking - 75

• Registered Users Posts: 20 da punisher

ill take the carbine on its own an ill trade u a classic army m15 wit new metal gears and has an exelent rate of fire and a viper tactical sling for 50euro

• Advertisement

ill take the carbine on its own an ill trade u a classic army m15 wit new metal gears and has an exelent rate of fire and a viper tactical sling for 50euro

Thank you for your offer Punisher. However I have already agreed sales on both the Sig and M4.

Advertisement