Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

favourite podcast?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I know its not everyones taste, but I'm loving the internet box podcast and the roosterteeth podcast. They're pretty much the only one I listen too.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 PC - Dublin

Danny Baker on BBC 5 live is a great podcast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Richard Herring has a series of interviews with other comedians and Presenters in his Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast

The latest episode has made headlines as Stephen Fry revealed for the first time that he attempted suicide last year, although it is generally more lighthearted in tone.

Past guests have included Armando Iannucci, David Mitchell, Charlie Brooker, Jonathan Ross and Richard's former Fist of Fun Partner Stewart Lee. Well worth a listen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Herring's 'me1 vs me2' podcast is brilliant too.

http://www.comedy.co.uk/podcasts/richard_herring_snooker/

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Enjoy the Joe Rogan Experience, and Pointless with Kevin Pereira - both on deathsquad.tv

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Hardcore History, but I've pretty much run out now. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

The ones that I would listen to the most are

Podcast Beyond (all things playstation)
    IGN Tech Fetish (technology)
    The Moth Podcast (storytelling)
    This American Life (documentaries)
    The Joe Rogan Experience (3 hours of chatting sh1te)
    Resident Advisor (weekly mix, mainly house/techno)
    Boiler Room (recordings from various boiler rooms around the world)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The Steve Austin Show - Stone Cold Steve Austin having chats with former wrestlers, and some are about some really random crap like his run in with a fly.

Stuff You Should Know - very random discussion about odd subjects like how coffins work/how Brrning Man Festival Works etc

Then the usual football ones - Football Weekly/Sunday Supplement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

The Joe Rogan Experience is brilliant.

Hardcore history is an amazing podcast, well worth a listen if you have any interest in history.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

NPR's weird quiz show Ask Me Another, featuring the amazingly named Ophira Eisenberg.

It's also got Jonathan Coulton in it, who (if you don't already know) is an amazingly funny guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Love Mixergy, Smart Passive Income & Internet Business Mastery!

..miss the blank jones though

• Registered Users Posts: 5 broadrobert

Drumcode Radio and Dave Clarke's whitenoise are amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

withless wrote: »
    UHH YEAH DUDE
    DVDASA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

NightTimeNetwork - Ray foley and friends.

http://nighttimenetwork.podbean.com/feed/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Harvey Low Fat Milk

Mentioned this in the recommend a podcast thread but I really enjoy it, Welcome to Night Vale, not your usual podcast. Like a radio play, a lot of fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51 ✭✭happycoach

The Startup Podcast

Advertisement