Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Isotonic2

Nice win on that 2 from 3 .anything else for the evening?

Saffers to cover the 42 point cap

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Isotonic2 wrote: »
    Saffers to cover the 42 point cap

Unreal where never in it l.what were the odds on japan?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Japan were 50/1 on bet365 :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,373 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Brother said he saw them at 100/1

Edit. Pp are saying on Facebook 100/1 Japan beat RSA, but their twitter feed had 66/1

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,062 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Paddy power share price will probably hit €120.00 by the time the wc is over at this rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

paddys where an awful 40/1 on japan, good bit 100/1 + match on betfair anyway, where still 10s+ when tied 10 mins left.

Samao should grind this home don't expect USA to score all that much

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Anyone else think the -65 handicap on Wales is a bit of a stretch? Can see them winning well but holding back in the 2nd half with England next weekend.

lmao wrote: »
    Anyone else think the -65 handicap on Wales is a bit of a stretch? Can see them winning well but holding back in the 2nd half with England next weekend.

its decent to back uruguay with handicap but prefer 1st half handicap, cant help but see them tire in end, kickers decent anyway which helps

Having a decent punt on Scotland to cover the 16 point cap v Japan. A 4 day turnaround for the Japanese may see them struggle and feel it will be comfortable Scottish victory. I'm going against popular opinion as some commentators give the Jspanese a chance of winning outright . Added to this was the fact that South Africa were abject and had no plan b. Good luck if you follow

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Deckyalrite

What is the general consensus on the unders in the Japan game. Under 51.5 points looks very tempting to me. Scotland aren't exactly going to score more than 3 and will be happy just to tick away at the penalties to secure victory rather than going for the bonus point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Anything in the Oz game?

Good win for the Scots. Onto Australia Fiji and I'm backing Aus -13 on the second half cap . Good luck if you follow

Aus need 2 converted tries to cover -26 now. 10 mins left.

Biggest thing to take from the games to date is the fitness levels of the so called minnows. Seeing out games very well. With that in mind I'm on Romania +39. Good luck if you follow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Thoughts on the all blacks tonight?

minnows have managed a good training block from what i heard compared to in past, 2nd half still going be an issue though from such big hits the size differences are noticeable.

My three for today .

England -8 nap
    Samoa +20 nb
    Italy -16 treble

Good luck if you follow

Bryan Habana to over take Lomu as having the most tries scored at the world cups? He's on 11, Lomu has 15. Can Habana score 5 more now during the wc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

My three for today .

England -8 nap
    Samoa +20 nb
    Italy -16 treble

Good luck if you follow

nasty

Bad day at the office but that's all part of it i suppose. Onwards and upwards..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ekels

Biggest thing to take from the games to date is the fitness levels of the so called minnows. Seeing out games very well. With that in mind I'm on Romania +39. Good luck if you follow

42 with Betfair at evens. They only lost to the French by 27 and we have a second string side out (the French may have also).

Furthermore, they're quite decent up front with a lot of players playing in France so if they can keep it tight then the scoring may be tight. If our first 15 beat Canada by 43 then I'm not sure how our second 15 are expected to beat the Romanians by much more.

Also, I don't think Ian Madigan is a 100% kicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

Bad day at the office but that's all part of it i suppose. Onwards and upwards..

Any fancies for the Tonga game Iso ?

Fizbo wrote: »
    Any fancies for the Tonga game Iso ?

Going for Georgia +64 to night

Saturday
    Japan +8
    SA -14
    Australia to win.

Good call Iso

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Saturday
    Japan +8
    SA -14
    Australia to win.

Excellent picks Iso, well done, tnx.....

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭lmao

Super stuff Iso!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Cheers Iso. Nice Yankee on top of the singles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Saturday
    Japan +8
    SA -14
    Australia to win.

Sharp shooting Iso

Good day yesterday and great celebrations last night. Axle of the Wheelbarrow breaking on way home was only downside.

Argies -19
    Ireland -20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

You're on a roll Iso. Keep it up.

Advertisement