Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cops Charge Irish Government With Treason

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

"passionate tellings of the truth"

Say no more :D

Cheers uprising.. you certainly are uprising :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

uprising2 wrote: »
    This I have to ask about.

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/97753

You don't seem the type......
    [/INDENT]

Actually I resigned in 2004.

It may come as a surprise to you, that yes I support a viable independent Palestinian. However suggesting the IDF is creating a army of psychopaths is unhelpful language, much in the way the Hamas children's show telling children that it's okay to murder Jews is unhelpful.

I have friends who have actively worked for Palestinian rights, including one who's missing a large chunk of her leg thanks to an Israeli sniper.

It may also surprise you, that I marched against the Iraq war. In fact the Shannon peace camp used my flat as a Dublin base during several court appearances. I think the invasion of Iraqi was ill conceived based on distorted intel. However I think banging on about how Bush carried out 911 distracts from legitimate and genuine crimes committed by that Administration.

The polarising idiocy of conspiracy theories about the NWO and 9/11 obfuscate genuine issues and real problems.

The fact that you seem to think someone who disagrees with you, must also be the polar opposite in political viewpoint is most telling about your outlook on life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

"passionate tellings of the truth"

Say no more :D

Cheers uprising.. you certainly are uprising :D

What is so amusing?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

studiorat wrote: »
    The Garda, with 46 different expense types? Rich coming from the president of the GRA.

Garda pensions cost €1 million each!!! I kid you not. They are the best payed public servants in the land.

Their rent allowance, which even the commissioner gets cost the state €59 million. My favorite is the holiday allowance they get because they can't claim overtime because they are on holiday!!!

Ya never see a poor Guard.

Thing is, the Cops haven't charged anyone with treason. So the title of the OP is utterly false.

And they deserve every ****ing penny.

You go out and do that Job, see how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

studiorat wrote: »
    The Garda, with 46 different expense types? Rich coming from the president of the GRA.

Garda pensions cost €1 million each!!! I kid you not. They are the best payed public servants in the land.

Their rent allowance, which even the commissioner gets cost the state €59 million. My favorite is the holiday allowance they get because they can't claim overtime because they are on holiday!!!

Ya never see a poor Guard.

Thing is, the Cops haven't charged anyone with treason. So the title of the OP is utterly false.

Edit: Never mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

JayEnnis wrote: »

without a doubt and many are so demoralised now to a point of not caring and just turning up ... that is if there is a patrol car available to work in...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

JayEnnis wrote: »

No one is forcing them to do the Job, if they only want to deal with nice things at work they can Feck off and become Florists or somesuch, No one inthis day and age should be surprised that if they join the Gardai their Risk of Being Stabbed by a junkie or Shot in the Face has increased, We still expect them to go and deal with the Junkies tho, Cos thats their JOB.

They are also supposed to Defend the Institutions of the state for theBenefit of the People,

However its a bit much to expect the Organisation Creaming the most individual benefits from the State to Do anything about the Endemic corruption that lines their pockets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

sligopark wrote: »
    without a doubt and many are so demoralised now to a point of not caring and just turning up ... that is if there is a patrol car available to work in...

FVck em, if they dont want to do their Job then they can Feck off and do something else, Same as anyone else, they can also repay the state for the Money they wasted trainin them, otherwise they can do like the rest of us, Shut up and Get on with it

Advertisement