Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails proof or so it seems

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

There are chemicals in the exhaust gasses, so technically they could be considered chemtrails =p

Bromine & Tetra-ethyl lead are both aviation fuel additives which may have an effect on people's behavior

from Wiki
    * Bromide compounds, especially potassium bromide, were frequently used as sedatives in the 19th and early 20th century. Bromides in the form of simple salts are still used as anticonvulsants in both veterinary and human medicine.

** Lead exposure affects the intelligence quotient (IQ) such that a blood lead level of 30 μg/dL is associated with a 6.9-point reduction of IQ, with most reduction (3.9 points) occurring below 10 μg/dL.

Also in the U.S., a statistically significant correlation has been found between the use of TEL and violent crime: taking into account a 22-year time lag, the violent crime curve virtually tracks the lead exposure curve. After the ban on TEL, blood lead levels in U.S. children dramatically decreased.

I'm more interested in what effect the contrails are having on weather etc, there was a study done during the 9/11 attacks while all flights in the US were grounded and it showed that temperature variation rose by 2 degrees

Barium and Aluminium is also released from chemtrails. Lovely chemicals to induce, poision and fock the brains.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

OK people, Mysterious is of the opinion that chemtrails are real. He's not going to explain this to you, so get over it. Move on with the topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

There are chemicals in the exhaust gasses, so technically they could be considered chemtrails =p

Bromine & Tetra-ethyl lead are both aviation fuel additives which may have an effect on people's behavior

from Wiki
    * Bromide compounds, especially potassium bromide, were frequently used as sedatives in the 19th and early 20th century. Bromides in the form of simple salts are still used as anticonvulsants in both veterinary and human medicine.

** Lead exposure affects the intelligence quotient (IQ) such that a blood lead level of 30 μg/dL is associated with a 6.9-point reduction of IQ, with most reduction (3.9 points) occurring below 10 μg/dL.

Also in the U.S., a statistically significant correlation has been found between the use of TEL and violent crime: taking into account a 22-year time lag, the violent crime curve virtually tracks the lead exposure curve. After the ban on TEL, blood lead levels in U.S. children dramatically decreased.

I'm more interested in what effect the contrails are having on weather etc, there was a study done during the 9/11 attacks while all flights in the US were grounded and it showed that temperature variation rose by 2 degrees

Depends on concentration, if really dispersed from jet engines concentration would degrade substantially before inhalation or ingestion. Chemtrails would be a pretty crappy way of spreading poison at that altitude. Contrail + temp correlation is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Sparticle wrote: »
    Depends on concentration, if really dispersed from jet engines concentration would degrade substantially before inhalation or ingestion.

Unless it was a special compound. Say something made in Scotland from girders?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Depends on concentration, if really dispersed from jet engines concentration would degrade substantially before inhalation or ingestion. Chemtrails would be a pretty crappy way of spreading poison at that altitude. Contrail + temp correlation is true.

Well yeah, it would degrade far quicker but I don't think it would degrade before it comes into contact with us in a least some ways.. year upon year of it being washed down with rain and running into water sources etc. I'm not saying that it does have any effect, but it's possible.

• Advertisement

alastair wrote: »
    Unless it was a special compound. Say something made in Scotland from girders?

Fm_irnbru.jpg
    Indeed only irn-bru could survive such a journey.

Well yeah, it would degrade far quicker but I don't think it would degrade before it comes into contact with us in a least some ways.. year upon year of it being washed down with rain and running into water sources etc. I'm not saying that it does have any effect, but it's possible.

I'm not 100% sure if those chemicals are even released or if they are used up in combustion. They would react with the environment i'm sure, they are not like lead or other heavy metals. This isn't really researched, i'm only using a leaving cert knowledge of organic chemicals and fuel combustion.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm not 100% sure if those chemicals are even released or if they are used up in combustion. They would react with the environment i'm sure, they are not like lead or other heavy metals. This isn't really researched, i'm only using a leaving cert knowledge of organic chemicals and fuel combustion.

One of them is lead :P

Even things that are 'used up' in the running of an engine come out the back end afterwards.. a body of matter cannot disappear completely.. it can change form but it can not be destroyed.

Even things that are 'used up' in the running of an engine come out the back end afterwards.. a body of matter cannot disappear completely.. it can change form but can not be destroyed.

I didn't notice the lead, The cumulative nature of it would eventually affect you but you would need serious concentrations of it. Lead from other sources such as factories is much higher but still doesn't affect you because of dispersion.
    Wait it says that it is not even used anymore on that wiki + aeroplanes don't use petrol . Scratch that

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

The only problem with Tetra-ethyl lead as part of the chem trail conspiracy is that it's only used in planes with pistons -ie prop planes, and all the sinister chem trail culprits are jet aircraft - whose fuel contains no Tetra-ethyl lead at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

Heres an add for a new documentary due out later this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_FOsKL_5Q&feature=related

Its barium and aluminum that is being sprayed, this was found out years ago. The big question is who and why. This documentary might exposure the UN or certain governments. Should be a good watch ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

mysterious wrote: »
    Barium Lovely chemicals to induce, poision and fock the brains.

you must live near an airport then

Advertisement