Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your last dream.

Options
  • 19-07-2010 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

I know there has probably been loads of dream threads, I just find it so interesting to hear other people dreams.

Last night I dreamed that a solar eclipse happens and everything was glistening and people were in awe of this spectacle. However since it became dark all of a sudden, the clouds collapsed from the sky into a mass of water gushing down( turned into a nightmare from here on in) People floating around lifeless and for some reason everyone was wearing a yellow coat :eek:

I also had another mini-dream where I was a "sexy lady" in a fountain, all wet, while fat beerbelly men vomits brown bread on me...:( (I'm not even a woman:rolleyes:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Peppapig

Boo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

i'll tell you in the morning! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

The last was just me laughing at things online,sad I know.:pac:

The one before that was me,my sister in law and my brother were in Dublin chasing some weird monsters and killing a lot of people in the process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

I had a dream within a dream today where I and a few others had to plant an idea in the mind of the son of a wealthy banker. I had to encounter the memory of my wife, and there was loads of really well directed action shots, but yeah. I got paid for dreaming in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I dream most nights ,usually quite long ones to but only remember snippits of them and even then I have to grab them before they are lost to the wakings of reality :p

last night I dreamt I was with my brother and sure enough after long period will be going to vist him soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Inception... Or was it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Peppapig wrote: »
    bump

Why did you bump a thread four minutes after creating it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I know there has probably been loads of dream threads, I just find it so interesting...

So interesting that there's a whole dream forum.

My last dream? I'll tell you when I have it. Wait, I'll be dead...

Would you like to hear about my most recent dream? No? OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Peppapig

Bonavox wrote: »
    Why did you bump a thread four minutes after creating it? :confused:

I was scared it would die :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Your last dream?

It was wet ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I had a dream that an earth worm was living in my ear last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I had many dreams over the past few weeks but the only one I can remember was from last Saturday.

In the dream I was looking out my bedroom window and I saw a plane heading into land (I don't live too far from Dublin airport). Suddenly I saw both of the plane's engines catch fire and the plane crash behind a building in my estate and there was a large plum of smoke, like a mushroom cloud. A few seconds later, as I was looking out the window in my dream, I saw a large gush of wind and smoke heading up my road and the sky went darker with grey clouds. Amongst the wind and smoke there was smoldering pages flying about and I caught a glimpse of one with my handwriting on it.

The dream kinda freaked me out as I was going to be coming back from my holiday in Italy on the Wednesday and I was scared that this dream was some sort of warning that the plane might crash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

The dreams the thing wherein we'll catch the conscience of Peppapig

The dream kinda freaked me out as I was going to be coming back from my holiday in Italy on the Wednesday and I was scared that this dream was some sort of warning that the plane might crash.

Final Destination style?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I was scared it would die :(

This forum really needs a facepalm smiley. But I have the second post quoted, so no point in changing it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Sprouts

I dreamt I was out and spent all my money and had no money for a taxi home, I was thumbing a lift home but no one would stop, finally out of nowhere a dragon landed, he was delivering the post in the Dublin 15 area and said he'd give me a ride home if i was able to hang on to his wings, I had a snack box but he made me leave it behind because he was afraid id fall off and ruin his no claims bonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

storm2811 wrote: »
    Final Destination style?

And the strangest thing too, all my friends who were on the trip are dying lately ... so strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Hundreds of flying penises gently slapping my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Watched Inception on Friday night and I've dreamt on Friday and Saturday. I don't know if it's a direct result, but strange nonetheless. It could also be because I went without alcohol this weekend and my body/mind isn't sure of what's going on. :)

I dreamt I was a plumber in Germany last night,my dreams are so shit.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

i had a dream the other night that made me curious, basically it started out from what i remember as me walking through a park then cuts to me standing in a graveyard at me grandfathers headstone but this isnt any normal graveyard its in a dreary grass stainded wall room like a tomb only with 8 graves, and i leave a single red rose on the grave then the dream cuts to me holding a new born baby my 'neice' (i dont have one). i looked up what graveyard,headstone and baby symbolise but it doesnt say what all 3 mean together.
    i just think it was strange that both death and birth featured in the one dream.

Advertisement