Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

How long ..........

  • #1
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 Shammy


    Roughly how long should it take to put these clips together, there is no editing done just trimmed clips ?



Comments



  • What do you mean how long to put them together?

    It all depends on how good / fast you can edit.

    If you mean rendering, it should take about 2 hours




  • Tallon wrote: »
    What do you mean how long to put them together?

    It all depends on how good / fast you can edit.

    If you mean rendering, it should take about 2 hours


    Not rendering, just to put all the clips together, just wondering am i spending too much time on it.




  • Shammy wrote: »
    Not rendering, just to put all the clips together, just wondering am i spending too much time on it.

    It depends, it's pretty much instant to import them but the splitting can be a bit tedious.

    How long did you / are you spending on them?




  • Tallon wrote: »
    It depends, it's pretty much instant to import them but the splitting can be a bit tedious.

    How long did you / are you spending on them?


    No problems with the importing , but the splitting took me over 2 hours .Rendering took just under an hour.




  • Shammy wrote: »
    No problems with the importing , but the splitting took me over 2 hours .Rendering took just under an hour.
    You'll get faster at it.. 2 hours is fine though because it flows pretty well


  • Advertisement


  • On a side note Shammy, switch to tactical setup & learn to drop shot. You will see the benifit




  • Tallon wrote: »
    On a side note Shammy, switch to tactical setup & learn to drop shot. You will see the benifit


    I used to do it for the first couple of months , think i switched back to the normal mode on a private ,tac knife game and never bothered switching back.




  • Tallon wrote: »
    On a side note Shammy, switch to tactical setup & learn to drop shot. You will see the benifit


    I already use the ump and you want me to drop shot as well :D




  • Shammy wrote: »
    I already use the ump and you want me to drop shot as well :D

    Not even drop shotting, like when your reloading and stuf you tend to stand out in the open. if you were to drop down you could be protected by a wall or car or whatever




  • Tallon wrote: »
    Not even drop shotting, like when your reloading and stuf you tend to stand out in the open. if you were to drop down you could be protected by a wall or car or whatever

    Very true


  • Advertisement


  • Tallon wrote: »
    On a side note Shammy, switch to tactical setup & learn to drop shot. You will see the benifit

    As I always say: "Once you go tac, you never go back."

    And it's very true, I use the tactical setup along with the tactical knife, and I have no delay when tipping the O button. I love it.


Advertisement