Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

2 birds offed in one show? surely not?

EDIT: More then 2 actually. Swans, budgies and Pigeons....More birds getting 'clipped' then villains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Vegetarians look away.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fran should get a job in Peter Mark's salon :p

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Is Dano...crying?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,046 ✭✭✭✭neris

Rte switch board lighting up with the animal rights looneys now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

The state of Dano's suit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ah ffs... Yer man killed the goose with a golf club, then aido budgie died, now he's breaking the pigeon's necks... What's next steamrollering a bag of squirrels... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Steelin' himself up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Psychopaths generally transfer their emotions to animals of some kind that should be there for humans. This has been a common motif throughout the swans, budgees pidgeons.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,578 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I was right about the AK's...genius I am:pac:

Trailer didn't give much away but someone's getting clipped..

• Advertisement

The nordies won't be too happy with Dano

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I dont see the point of Debbie this season
    I'm hoping Debbie whacks Nidge after what he did to her Tommy. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Are all Pigeon Fanciers in Dublin associated with gangland crime ?

Surprised there wasn't a helpline number given at the end of the show tonight.

If your pigeon has been affected by any of the contents in tonights programme - phone 1850 715 815.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Poor Dano. His last connection with his da.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,645 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season finale next week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

The credits did say that no animals were harmed in filming
    Poor gits wife was disgusted when she thought some pigeons were staying
    Twill be cooked Brekkies for dano all the way now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Dano, don't worry about it man, your da, he'd understand, you're his son, he'd give everything for you, he knows the score with the pigeons, you done the right thing.
    DeepBlue wrote: »
    Jeez, Dazzler has some powers of self-control..........or else he's gay. :pac:

100% gay !
    Mardy Bum wrote: »
    Psychopaths generally transfer their emotions to animals of some kind that should be there for humans. This has been a common motif throughout the swans, budgees pidgeons.

Aw crap, I think I'm a psychopath, is there a helpline number?

Debbie you tramp, robbing your mother, ffs, as low as it get's.

helluva good episode again, loved the interaction with the cops. Though I reckon ould Nidgey could be done for assault spitting in yer wans face.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sugarcube

anyone happen to know what music that was in the closing credits?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

'Your hair will grow back but your face won't.' Good man Fran!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Dano's mother obviously is happy that Git is dead. She wants rid of his presence from her home. She probably had a terrible life living with him and she can see the same man coming through in her son and she wants rid of him too. Dano is blind to his father's failings because he is the same man.

Debbie's storyline is very depressing and excellently portrayed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

sugarcube wrote: »
    anyone happen to know what music that was in the closing credits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ffs, we forgot to write pigeons in to the Good Friday Agreement.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

Anyone else disappointed with tonights epiosde? The story didnt really progress too much and not a load happened. I dont see how Ray's death contributed at all towards developing the story???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

The nordies will want the weapons supply line maintained..... So they'll whack dano, and the second Mitchell twin, nidge will think he's in the clear only to be taken out by dazzler who ends up running the empire with Tommys bird. Frano will be arrested for assaulting 'the rat' and will be out just in time to take darren on for season 5

You heard it here first ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Could the death of aido s beloved budgie (due to solicitor not ringing the wan) lead to aido going completely postal and blowing the whole thing up or will it just be aido more isolated and alone?

ffs, we forgot to write pigeons in to the Good Friday Agreement.. :(

Your forgetting these are the continuity IRA. They dont recognise the Good Friday Agreement and in Dano's case he recognises nothing only carnage.

Lisha wrote: »
    Could the death of aido s pigeon (due to solicitor not ringing the wan) lead to aido going completely postal and blowing the whole thing up or will it just be aido more isolated and alone?

Aido had a budgie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

Can't see Dazzler wanting to run anything, as far as I can see he want's Siobhan and out.

Anyone else disappointed with tonights epiosde? The story didnt really progress too much and not a load happened. I dont see how Ray's death contributed at all towards developing the story???

Frustrating Dano even more. He is trying to assemble an army and all of a sudden he has to deal with one of them having the cheek to clock off and disrupt his plans. I reckon there is a bit of a divide emerging between Dano and his men too. He made a disrespectful remark to Ray about getting 20 grand for 'a priest copping a feel' or something to that effect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

I actually felt bad for Aido, he's probably the most harmless person in It.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement