Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of a book

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

cooker3 wrote: »
    He wrote a funny article in the New Yorker I think about he got someone in some eastern bloc country to do all his work for him, call people, book stuff, even got her to read stories for his kids.
    He certainly doesn't do things by half.

Yes I remember this one, I forgot it was him actually. It was called "My outsourced life" and he outsourced everything he could possibly outsource (except probably congress with his wife).

He also spent a month engaged in a project where he had to tell the truth about everything, all the time. Kind of voluntary Toretts syndrome (sp?). The title of this article gives you a good impression of how difficult that was, "I think you are fat".

His latest book is about performing several experiments on himself, including removing even the smallest aspect of multi tasking from him life... to living life as a woman.

He is far from the worlds best writer, but his concepts and his dedication to seeing them through are admirable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Seems better to Necro-thread than start a completely new one, but what may be of interest to a few users here is that AJ himself is doing this weeks "Ask me anything" thread on boards.

Advertisement