Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE MOST BORING THREAD OF ALL TIME!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

Discuss this handsome devil:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

And now for what I know everyone has been eagerly waiting for.

Part 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Discuss:

Whats the longest comment someone can leave with out pressing "Enter"? I was comtemplating this on my way to work this morning then I decided against it but then i decided against my previous "against" decision and decided to finally discuss what the longest comment someone can leave without using "enter". WOW! I've been writing for 5 soild minutes here and theres still fcuk all on the page. I should've taken something off Wikipedia. Actually thats now a rule! YOU CAN'T COPY AND PASTE ANYTHING FROM WIKIPEDIA.....OR THE INTERNET......OR WIKIPEDIA. Anyway were was I? ooh yeah! in outer space but my point being.. no one is reading down to this part. I can write anything I like because no one is going to be arsed looking down this far as they are probably trying to out do my comment but I'll show them!!.......................................................................................YEAH!!...............DAMN NOW i HAVE TO PRESS ENTER..........now i don't wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yay!...........................................................................................................................................................god i'm so bored.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
    Sorry did you say something? I was using this thread to cure my insomnia, then I fell asleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

IAM LISTENING TO DRIPS OF WATER BOUNCING OFF THE CARPET IN THE LIVING ROOM BECAUSE OF THE HEAVEY RAIN THE GUTTER IS BROKEN OUTSIDE AND THE WATER RUNNING DOWN THE WALL INSTEED OF RUNNING DOWN THE DOWN PIPE:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Kharn wrote: »
    178565.jpg
    He's a great man for talking never stops cant get a word in:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING AND LOOKS REALLY STUPID.

Discuss:

Which side of bed did you get out of bed this morning, the left, the right or the wrong side?
    I dident get out of bed:eek::eek::eek:

yes i know can you hear me. can you hear me...:eek::eek::D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sarky wrote: »
    TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING AND LOOKS REALLY STUPID.
    Do you mind?! people are trying to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Justice never sleeps, citizen. You are being watched. And shouted at.

You know why justice never sleeps?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

graveyard shift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

It's hard to sleep holding those scales.

Matt Holck wrote: »
    graveyard shift
    No, I shot and killed justice. terror rules the world now! Bwahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

move over terror
    hopelessness has stolen the nightmare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Time for an intermission...

Now we return you to the boredom

Advertisement