Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Drama for Fall 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

The Spike did air but was pulled after a few episodes because RTE were inundated with complaints.

Which is unusual for RTÉ and a drama due to the expensive of producing drama. As I said the final 5 episodes never aired TG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Elmo wrote: »
    Which is unusual for RTÉ and a drama due to the expensive of producing drama. As I said the final 5 episodes never aired TG.

Well the country's morals would have been in ruins if they had aired so it's better that RTE caved to the pressure and pulled them. :)

Well the country's morals would have been in ruins if they had aired so it's better that RTE caved to the pressure and pulled them. :)

Also I believe it was muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Elmo wrote: »
    Also I believe it was muck.

That's never stopped RTE showing a full series of something before (and indeed renewing it for a second! ;))

That's never stopped RTE showing a full series of something before (and indeed renewing it for a second! ;))

sometimes it is good to have some disgust :)

Like Eilis O'Hanlon

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/how-to-turn-thicko-skangers-into-heroes-2372801.html

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement