Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Broadband to Go and Skype

Options
  • 09-07-2010 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All
    I got a dongle from Vodafone (ready to go) and am very happy with it. Unfortunately skype and other voip platforms won't work with Vodafone mobile broadband. I spoke to someone in Meteor who assured me that skype works fine with the meteor dongle. Anybody use skype with the meteor dongle and what is the quality like?
    Also I've just received a leaflet in the Meteor store advertising the new 'broadband to go Hotspot' product which claims to allow you to use '5 WiFi devices simultaneously'. Just searched for it on the net but can't find any reference to it. Anybody able to shine any light on this new wonder gadget?

Comments

Advertisement