Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven [SyFy - US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Mr E wrote: »
    NEW YORK, NY - May 8, 2013 - Startling new mysteries and secrets are in the works as Syfy's hit series Haven goes into production today, May 8, on an all-new 13 episode Season 4 in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

When Haven premieres this October, Colin Ferguson (Eureka) returns to Syfy playing William, a handsome mysterious stranger, whose secret agenda leads him to Audrey (Emily Rose).

Season 4 of Haven picks up six months after the devastating events of the Season 3 cliffhanger in which
    the town was pummeled by a violent meteor storm. Audrey and Duke (Eric Balfour) vanished into thin air leaving an injured Nathan (Lucas Bryant) marooned in Haven.

Read more at:
    http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2013/05/08/syfys-hit-series-haven-begins-production-on-season-4-in-halifax-nova-scotia-584303/20130508syfy01/

And Colin Ferguson from Eureka will have a season long arc in season 4: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/05/haven-season-4-colin-ferguson-joins-cast.html

That co-production money with Canada sure helps the show get renewed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,241 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Show is UTR but it does have a small and shippy fanbase wanting the two leads to get together. Dunno if they'll go there though?

Some fresh casting news: http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/09/haven-season-4-casting-news-kenneth.html

BTWZ8dzIIAAFdS1.jpg:large

^ how naturally pretty is Emily Rose?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Cheers, i must have a look at the other Comic Con videos,
    Here's some behind the scenes, i came across
    http://globalnews.ca/video/815683/behind-the-scenes-of-haven

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Anyone watching Season 4? Good start to the season - the end of episode 4 felt like an end of season cliffhanger. Should be interesting next week!

I'm guessing
    William
    is going to turn out to be a bad guy....

• Advertisement

Anyone watching Season 4? Good start to the season - the end of episode 4 felt like an end of season cliffhanger. Should be interesting next week!

I'm guessing
    William

Yet to watch ep 4, but you could be right there, here

Yeah watched the 2nd ep Last nite on Syfy, & keeping up with US, a lot of new characters in the show, hope they add to the story. interesting info on Audrey Plenty of questions on the series to be answered like who is Jennifer
    who can hear Audrey's conversations
    &
    What exactly is the secret meaning of Oprah Winfrey when spoken by Duke to Dave!?

Yeah i think half the eps are like that for emotional impact.

I'm guessing
    William
    i dont know now
    he did help her in the end by getting across the door
    &
    those weird kids looked like the Beatles with bad dental habits
    :D

Lookin forward to next weeks ep too.

I liked this ep, but cant stand Jordan whining. & Duke's not so slow
    Audrey's back, under disguise as Lexie
    :)

Well the Audrey secret is out (more or less). Shocker of an ending too....

Well that was a strange few episodes, i thought there was gonna be a new baddie in Wade Crocker &
    Jordan
    finally found a way out of the troubles, unfortunately it was
    her
    own undoing, but
    Wade's
    story finished too quick, probably in time as
    William's
    set to come back, it also looks like Jennifer's
    come back home, but i'd a feeling she had a connection to Haven somehow

• Advertisement

I really liked the latest episode. I wonder if Audrey went through with it in the end?

FYI no need to use spoilers in this thread (unless you are speculating on or spoiling future episodes). The *Spoilers* in the thread title means you can discuss past episodes freely.

I really liked the latest episode. I wonder if Audrey went through with it in the end?

Same here, as she said she wasnt gonna do it, but after what happened in the ep! its getting more interesting now, I might watch the repeat on Thurs on Syfy.
    FYI no need to use spoilers in this thread (unless you are speculating on or spoiling future episodes). The *Spoilers* in the thread title means you can discuss past episodes freely.
    I know i keep forgetting about not using spoilers on recent ep, its a force of habit. :)

The last ep felt like the Blair Witch at the end looking for that animal in the dark.
    Looks Jennifer could have more in common with Duke than she realises & we're about to find out who Audrey really is...

A bit of a padding episode before the 2 part finale and one of the weaker episodes this season.
    Not awful though, and a few good plot advancements.

Yeah some are hit & miss, but looking forward to the finale in 2wks.

Btw, did i hear that Richard Dower's gone?

The finale/cliffhanger was telegraphed a few weeks ago (
    Audrey breaking bad
    ), but there were a few other kinks that I didn't see coming. Good finale - it's something that Haven does well.

The finale/cliffhanger was telegraphed a few weeks ago (
    Audrey breaking bad
    ), but there were a few other kinks that I didn't see coming. Good finale - it's something that Haven does well.

No, i didnt hear anything.
    Well i got around to watching the last two ep & explained a lot, on Vince & Dave, how the Troubles began, Duke making a sacrifice by getting his trouble back, it certainly had a lot to pack in & now we have
    Audrey's original bad girl Mara the Menace & as she caused the troubles, what else is in store, i can hardly wait
    Yeah good finale, It always leaves on an exciting cliffhanger.

Was watching it now on Syfy, but the volume was way down low, did anyone else have the same problem even on HD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Just picked up for a "two part" fifth season of 26 episodes.....to break this down = this is about saving money!
    SyFy can keep production running and not end after 13 episodes and then pick up a few months later for another 13....its basically a 2 season renewal, it also means Syfy dont have to re-negociate contracts for a 6th season, as would be the norm.

So while its great news for fans make no mistake the actors are getting screwed here by syfy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

Get Caught Up Before the New Season!
    a semi-quick recap for fans, for new comers, and for those curious about this show

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Season 4 will be repeated on 02nd September on Syfy from 11pm.

Season 5 will premiere 16th September @ 9pm

Back tonight (in the US). Looking forward to it! :)

2 episodes left for this half of season 5 - is anyone watching? This season (or this half of the season) isn't fantastic, to be honest. The CDC lady is interesting, but that's about it. I hope things pick up in the 2nd half - it needs to go out on a high to leave a lasting impression, not with a whimper.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

William Shatner has a recurring role in second half of series.
    I'm losing interest in the series, hope it improves, not as good as previous.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,241 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Looking forward to Edge and Christian reunion

• Advertisement

I rolled my eyes when I saw the promo. :)

Advertisement