Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Scopes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

genuinely i can only go 2.50 or a 5e more man so thats 32.50-35e but thats pushing it for me man sorry so thats as high as i can go.if ya want u can go for Coriviums offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Corivium wrote: »
    Hey man can go the extra fiver but it will be monday by the time i get the money in the bank, up to you man;)
    Ok Cor since you were first up with the nearest to asking I'll leave it to you at €45 but if someone else offers asking in the mean time I'll let it go at that, does that sound fair?

scar 101 wrote: »
    genuinely i can only go 2.50 or a 5e more man so thats 32.50-35e but thats pushing it for me man sorry so thats as high as i can go.if ya want u can go for Coriviums offer.

No bother Scar Corivium is offering €45 so it's his unless someone offers the asking price.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Corivium

Thats no prob man if you sell it before that its cool, thanks alot appreciate it:p

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

no bother Joker:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

Sorry Scar, probably going to piss you off now.... but ye have left the door open for me :o

I'll offer asking for the acog if it comes with the spare battery. What battery is it btw? I presume it's for the M4?

Another quick question, that silencer you have on the M4, I presume that doesn't really silence at all?
    Most of the noise comes from the other end anyway.

EDIT: I am also presuming postage is included in the price, as was offered earlier?

jimbling wrote: »
    Sorry Scar, probably going to piss you off now.... but ye have left the door open for me :o

I'll offer asking for the acog if it comes with the spare battery. What battery is it btw? I presume it's for the M4?

Another quick question, that silencer you have on the M4, I presume that doesn't really silence at all?
    Most of the noise comes from the other end anyway.

EDIT: I am also presuming postage is included in the price, as was offered earlier?

Just spotted your reply ok I'll call that a deal the battery is the AG13 LR44 button cell battery it takes two of them they'll be included too. You can buy a dozen of them on ebay for about €3-€4
    To PMs

Just the Strike 3-9x40 scope left open to reasonable offers
    Excellent optics one of the clearest scopes I've used
    Rings included.
    Illuminating red reticle 6 levels of brightness, Asking €45
    Similar to this one it doesn't illuminate but it's not far off.
    StrikeScope.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Received the eotech and im delighted, it works perfectly, its in good nic and it looks the buiseness. Also the postage was fast and the packaging was good, maybe a bit too good.;)

Cant recommend the Joker enough very good to deal with

P.S thanks for including the batteries!

Cheers Dunn sorry about all the bubble wrap. I played a game of rugby with it just to be sure it was packed up properly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭leonocallaghan

:confused:im not sure weather the eotech is sold or not but i offer asking

:confused:im not sure weather the eotech is sold or not but i offer asking

You should do the lotto you're in luck :)
    The 551 is sold but believe it or not I have two Eotech 553s that I have going spare

One slight problem with the top 553 is one of the QD throw latches is missing a pin (Easy enough fix, I was just too lazy :)) but it still locks on the rail and doesn't budge.

The bottom one was painted OD but has since been returned to black.
    The optics on both are in perfect working order crisp with no major ghosting or halo around the reticles.
    Both reticles are also green and red with 5 levels of brightness.
    Batteries included too.
    301220101203.jpg
    030120111223.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭glanzaboy21

well joker
    how much 4 one the eotec
    cheers

well joker
    how much 4 one the eotec
    cheers

Hi Glanz I suppose €45 for the top one because of the dodgy latch (not that it makes a difference to the operation of the scope)
    And €50 for the bottom one, can be posted if need be too.

Would also swap for an acog with Mil dot reticle (Non illuminated type) and rear metal sights
    EAI-SC11-ACOG4x32B2.jpg

were bouts are u i in limerick city?

I'm about 25 miles outside it Glan, are you in the City?

ya livin up henry sterrt up by mary i college but wont be round till wed

dont suppose u be up 4 a trade have a brand new swiss arms 4x40 scope never used ???

ya livin up henry sterrt up by mary i college but wont be round till wed

No worries if I still have one or both we could meet up for inspection (Sweet Jebus that sounds serious :pac:) and take it from there, if that's sounds good?

Edit :- Would you believe I only got a 3-9 x 40 compact scope the other day :(

ya no bother cool

• Advertisement
Advertisement