Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

zuroph wrote: »
    My nose doesnt hurt so much today! WHOOP! I might get out of hopsital!

So you might be able to come out for our meet up? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

by dose hurds. dis is nuffink new.

Translated to current Zuroph speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

The pain killers dont seem half as effective when lying on the couch. oh well. I might up my dosage on the sly. no meet up for me tomorrow anyway, antibiotics have robbed me of my ability to drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

The pain killers dont seem half as effective when lying on the couch. oh well. I might up my dosage on the sly. no meet up for me tomorrow anyway, antibiotics have robbed me of my ability to drink.

ah balls your sick for the bank hol !
    Flu?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

I have to give out... Im down in kerry with 3 friends. We stopped off for a coffee, had a scone each.... I went up to pay 26euro! What a rip off.

• Advertisement

I have to give out... Im down in kerry with 3 friends. We stopped off for a coffee, had a scone each.... I went up to pay 26euro! What a rip off.

Holy shítballs! That's outrageous! Surely they must've made a mistake...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Holy shítballs! That's outrageous! Surely they must've made a mistake...?

cute kerry feckers !

kilburn wrote: »
    cute kerry feckers !

Are they cute, or are they just robbing bastards? :D

oh man Im so out of it.

oh man Im so out of it.

On valium? or morphine? :D

• Advertisement

8-10 zydol a day, topping up with paracetomol as I go along.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Can't be right. Coffee could be at most 4 quid each meaning you paid 14 quid for three scones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Well i found inception to be a bit of a let down after all the hype...looking forward to the expedables though....

Aidric wrote: »
    Can't be right. Coffee could be at most 4 quid each meaning you paid 14 quid for three scones.

Was 4 scones... still thought it was a bit much! Ah well, Im over it again :)

Well i found inception to be a bit of a let down after all the hype...looking forward to the expedables though....

Did you really?... was it too complicated for you? :D:p

Did you really?... was it too complicated for you? :D:p

Yes i was really hoping you'd be there to explain it to me...

I thought it was very dragged out for what it was.....

Yes i was really hoping you'd be there to explain it to me...

I thought it was very dragged out for what it was.....

Impossible task maybe for me :)
    I enjoyed it, was something different. Not sure about the ending though.
    Whats this The Expendables?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

the cast is incredible...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

I can't fookin wait for the expendables.

I thought the 1st hour of inception was too much for my brain but the second half it all clicked. The end pissed me off though.

Toy story 3 was great. Im a big kid though and my celebrity doppelganger is Sid the evil kid from toy story 1. Im not nearly as evil though.

ULstudent wrote: »
    I can't fookin wait for the expendables.

I thought the 1st hour of inception was too much for my brain but the second half it all clicked. The end pissed me off though.

Toy story 3 was great. Im a big kid though and my celebrity doppelganger is Sid the evil kid from toy story 1. Im not nearly as evil though.

ya ya.....

• Advertisement

8-10 zydol a day, topping up with paracetomol as I go along.

Thats basically Tramadol. Its an opioid, which means its in the same family as Morphine. I would suggest when you are ready to come off it that you do so very slowly and cautiously.

But while it lasts... PARTAAAAAAAY*snooooore*PARTAAAAAY

been reading up on it, side effects include loss of appetite. dont think I'll bother coming off them!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Hmmm I was prescribed tramadol for back pain about 18 months ago. Back is more or less fixed now, but it was really sore last Friday week so rooted out a Zydol 50mg cap (still in date), took it with my dinner and it worked a treat. In fact it worked so well that I forgot I had taken it and had a few glasses of wine with my housemate a wee while later. I was doing fine then suddenly WHAM whitey'd out of it- cold sweat, thought I was going to hurl, dizzy, hyperventilating, the works. It passed after 10 minutes or so but freaked the bejaysus out of me, until I remembered taking the zydol. Oops. Mind yourself coming off it, but til then, enjoy the buzz and I hope you're feeling better soon :D

Hmmm I was prescribed tramadol for back pain about 18 months ago. Back is more or less fixed now, but it was really sore last Friday week so rooted out a Zydol 50mg cap (still in date), took it with my dinner and it worked a treat. In fact it worked so well that I forgot I had taken it and had a few glasses of wine with my housemate a wee while later. I was doing fine then suddenly WHAM whitey'd out of it- cold sweat, thought I was going to hurl, dizzy, hyperventilating, the works. It passed after 10 minutes or so but freaked the bejaysus out of me, until I remembered taking the zydol. Oops. Mind yourself coming off it, but til then, enjoy the buzz and I hope you're feeling better soon :D

If you take it on some anti-depressants it can send you to hospital.

I do love a happy ending, shame we dont often find out the outcomes of many posters requests.... like was the french Juliet tracked down, did Christmasinjuly find the location of the secret garden pic, was that dentist that was recommended good or did they leave with a handful of teeth left, did Raiser pack up and leave Limerick, did that poster who thought the tunnel was free drive through the barricade. These are questions which will be left unanswered for eternity..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Peut-être Juliette française a volé mon coeur et m'a tenté loin à Paris ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Raiser wrote: »

If anyone's the thief here Raiser, it's you! How could you do that to poor tommylimerick? :D

What brings you to Sligo?

Raiser wrote: »

We wouldn't be so lucky! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

waffly quiet in here tonight

• Advertisement

sssshhh dont get them started....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement