Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Berty wrote: »
    The guy who predicted it got it wrong back in 1994 or something when he predicted it then. At least I will be debt free if it happens. :D

Yeah, I was listening to him on with Moncrieff yesterday and it was priceless listening to him trying to justify that wrong prediction, rabbiting on about the latest research of the Bible throwing up "new" data. He's adamant that come 6pm tomorrow, we're toast.

If that's the case then like yourself Berty, I'm looking forward to being debt-free but will be pissed at having paid out for a sun holiday for next month when I'm sure hell will be plenty hot for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I think he predicted that if Leinster won another heineken cup - there will be a rapture!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

Do any of you find that roundabout just at TK Maxx very slippy greasy today?

begob i was all over the place when i went in this morning, maybe its my driving:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭source

Which one, Parkway or Groody?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

^^^^^^^

neither, the small roundabout just as you enter the TK maxx - Homebase car park

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

more waffle!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

more waffle!!!

I'm off spuds, breads, pastas and booze for the next while.
    No waffles for me! :(

I threw out a packet of waffley-biscuity-bitey things earlier. Bought them in a chocolate shop last week, thought they'd be lovely. They weren't :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Anyone know a good place to go for a cycle around Limerick city?

Car/pedrestrian free :)

no carbing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

mmm waffles

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

no carbing?

Pretty much! Still eating a lot of fruit though. I just need to cut about 12 lbs...

Pretty much! Still eating a lot of fruit though. I just need to cut about 12 lbs...

you an me both...im down from 96kg to 88kg want to hit 80kg...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Same as, except I can't kick the booze unfortunately.

you an me both...im down from 96kg to 88kg want to hit 80kg...

I knew that beard was heavier than it looked! :pac:
    keane2097 wrote: »
    Same as, except I can't kick the booze unfortunately.

I've (effectively) been told I'll be dropped from the GAA squad if I'm caught drinking in the next month. So that's my motivation!

I knew that beard was heavier than it looked! :pac:

I've (effectively) been told I'll be dropped from the GAA squad if I'm caught drinking in the next month. So that's my motivation!

I'll drop you if i see you drinking in the next month...

There see how good a friend i am

Awesome! It'll be so much easier to throw each other when we're both down to 80kg. Maybe I should have thought this through a bit better...

Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Bake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Must. Resist. Temptation. To. Bake.

What are you thinking of baking?

What are you thinking of baking?

Can't decide- it's a toss up between coconut and jam cakes or iced buns (first thought was brownies but nooo..) May even go crazy and make some pastry so I could make quiche for lunch tomorrow.

I'm supposed to be doing like IO and cutting down on the carbs but it's been a miserable day :( and I have the willpower of a cornflake :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Can't decide- it's a toss up between coconut and jam cakes or iced buns (first thought was brownies but nooo..) May even go crazy and make some pastry so I could make quiche for lunch tomorrow.

I'm supposed to be doing like IO and cutting down on the carbs but it's been a miserable day :( and I have the willpower of a cornflake :pac:

Haha! Its definitely the weather, I'm eating everything I see and I'm suppose to be on a diet :rolleyes: Its ok to have an off day...isnt it?? Well thats what I'm telling myself anyway :p

Go, bake and enjoy thats what I say!! haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Get yourselves some Velvet Tayto Crunch.

Low card Cassava plant crisp type things.

Mucho nice and 88calories a bag.

They are nice alright, but I'm all about the sweet stuff I'm afraid :(

I have never seen Billy The Squid lose it but he has over on the talk to three forum - hope he gets it sorted too though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Or Aldi's "homage" to the same product - "Satin Crunch" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Mc Love wrote: »
    I have never seen Billy The Squid lose it but he has over on the talk to three forum - hope he gets it sorted too though

which section is that in

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mc Love wrote: »

He is pretty much repeating what I have heard from a number of people who were on that network. Must keep an eye out if I call by my mother's house later to see if there is an angry man in the area muttering about the network.:D

Was thinking of joining myself purely for their all you can eat data!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

billy shoulda taken it to the R&R forum at this stage, or adopt the sig of Super-Rush, three have great coverage in limerick, and great value for money out of all the networks, and they're no different than any network when you have a problem. billy is making himself look silly in thinking that the 3 reps are soley at his beck and call. the talk to three forum is supposed to be there for all of boards users, not just a select few. i read the three forums and think some people's attitudes are so bad, such as the "unlock my phone, its mine!" thread :D

i think the talk to three forum is great, but it's been taken over by a small number of users that think it's their own private "lets gang up and insult 3" forum. they never think how lucky they are that 3 are paying to have a presence on boards where they can air their MANY greivances in the first place! :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement