Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Anyone recommend any good books for some longish flights? :cool:

I have the auto biography of Frank Abnagle Jr(Catch me if you can) and Chris Gardner(The Pursuit of Happyness)

Both very different from the movies. I'll loan you if you like.

langdang wrote: »
    Lower Mallow street, used to be a Fine Gael office someone told me, if that helps?

Must have been cheap on the rent. I can't imagine they would be too busy at any stage let alone after 2pm. (Office land - they don't leave other than going home after lunch)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

0B4xFgcdoS8mCMTBlNDM2ZmQtNmJkYy00NmZhLThlYjUtMzkxM2IyMGI1Njk2?nonce=md9rio2lnbf4k&user=13731337951238141097&hash=56u7g0k7hmal8mbuulunoir0qajit6l1

Saw this on the Limerick City page and had a chuckle.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Was away for the weekend, no interwebs. Dare I even ask what happened in that passport thread? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

first rule of passport thread, is you don't talk about passport thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Oooh chopper around Dooradoyle - wonder if there's anything exciting afoot?

Chopper over Newport as well. Damn you curiousity!!

Berty wrote: »
    Chopper over Newport as well. Damn you curiousity!!

It's still around now - over twenty minutes so far. The intrigue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

ask em will they deliver me a pizza...im fecking starving..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

That would be Operation Altitude - Seemingly if you fly a Helicopter over commonly known Drug Dealers for a decade they eventually develop tinnitus from the constant noise and hand themselves in......

• Advertisement

Raiser wrote: »
    That would be Operation Altitude - Seemingly if you fly a Helicopter over commonly known Drug Dealers for a decade they eventually develop tinnitus from the constant noise and hand themselves in......

Uh oh... I wondered why my ears were ringing :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭luosymnisiAZIBI

are ye serious about this waffle place???

are ye serious about this waffle place???

There are no waffles and if there were they wouldn't be random. If you want random waffles visit Mr Waffles across from UHG in Galway City.

If you want to see two random boardsies flirt with each other and deny it then this is your place. :D

There are no waffles and if there were they wouldn't be random. If you want random waffles visit Mr Waffles across from UHG in Galway City.

If you want to see two random boardsies flirt with each other and deny it then this is your place. :D

Whos the two at the moment? I havent been keeping up..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Whos the two at the moment? I havent been keeping up..

Oi, you, while I've got your attention! Are you training this week?

Oi, you, while I've got your attention! Are you training this week?

No my pec is being very ghey and wants to fall off ever since the nice man stuck some needles in it and took my money...he says i should be fine to go back next week though...

injuries suck....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

No my pec is being very ghey and wants to fall off ever since the nice man stuck some needles in it and took my money...he says i should be fine to go back next week though...

injuries suck....

Ah, bad luck man. Hopefully it'll be back to full strength for you next week.

I need someone to sign me up for the sparring course this month. I've no way of getting myself in to see Mike during training hours. Hmmm...

Ah, bad luck man. Hopefully it'll be back to full strength for you next week.

I need someone to sign me up for the sparring course this month. I've no way of getting myself in to see Mike during training hours. Hmmm...

Have you chowie's number? or get him on facebook?

Have you chowie's number? or get him on facebook?

I'll try Facebook now. Might try Darryl as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I've been let out of my box.

I see they're doing belgian waffles in that coffee shop (arabica?) on shannon street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I'm half tempted to buy the Gordon Ramsay Waffle Maker in Argos :)

DO IT!!!!!

I'll want some though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Its been discussed here on Boards alot about late opening coffee shops in Limerick but just heard that Café Noir on Robert Street (by Nancy's) is opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights in March until mid-night. Wine and Tapas menu along with coffee!

Wow. They are going to get some drunken element in there.

Wow. They are going to get some drunken element in there.

I don't think they will, Java's used to stay open till 4am before, and they never really had problems.

foinse wrote: »
    I don't think they will, Java's used to stay open till 4am before, and they never really had problems.

Javas didn't have the same amount of pubs and clubs around it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

one bouncer and it'll be grand. its only up to midnight like, town barely wakes up down that end til then.

Mollys, O'Riadas, Mickey Martins, The Still House, Flannerys, PJs, Termites, The Works, The Royal George, Nevada Smiths, Nestors and The Sibeen were all within a block of the place, three late bars, three night clubs and a load of other bars all in walking distance to it oh and theres more that I can't remember the names of right now. Javas managed it with all this on its door step no reason cafe noir can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Tribes in Cork stays open much later than that and is literally 10 yards from the front door of Fast Eddies and never has any problems.

It's a fantastic facility to have IMO, will definitely be using it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I'm half tempted to buy the Gordon Ramsay Waffle Maker in Argos :)

Think I might do so aswell,had some pancakes this week over in the U.S and they were yummy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement