Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

TBH I don't consider any of what I've written to be embarassing. I get that you can decide to delete whatever you want but I think it should've been obvious it was all a bit of a joke.

Not serious at all, and I don't get who woudl've been embarrassed by it. but if anyhone was I apologise.

maybe i should keep my fun to myself and just post serious stuff from now on. But then would I not be considered a dry arse? meh,. whatever.

night all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭sunshineoh9

TBH I don't consider any of what I've written to be embarassing. I get that you can decide to delete whatever you want but I think it should've been obvious it was all a bit of a joke.

Not serious at all, and I don't get who woudl've been embarrassed by it. but if anyhone was I apologise.

maybe i should keep my fun to myself and just post serious stuff from now on. But then would I not be considered a dry arse? meh,. whatever.

night all.
    just out of curiosity what did you post? PM me if you like

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I didn't intend to offend anyone with that post, and I'm sorry if removing posts was seen as unfair by certain posters. However, this is a widely read discussion forum. We always have a lot more guests viewing than regulars posting. The top sticky thread on the front page should be appropriate for everyone. The innuendo that came to dominate this thread in the past week is not appropriate for a Regional forum.

If people want to chat or flirt or wind each other up, they should keep it within the confines of taste. Otherwise, do it via another medium. There are plenty of social forums, Facebook pages, MSN, Skype and even Private Messages to facilitate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Nah' you killed the thread. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It'll rise from the dead, I'm sure ;)

• Advertisement

i will perform voodoo magic and make it come back to life.............

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

i will perform voodoo magic and make it come back to life.............

wtf

wtf
    lmao! that song is voodoo magic <3

lmao! that song is voodoo magic <3

When is it your coming to Limerick anyway?

When is it your coming to Limerick anyway?
    december is the plan :D

• Advertisement

Dont arrive into the city via Patrick Street though because there is a rather Ironic sign that normally was "Welc me to Lim rick" in Christmas lights and the whole street is boarded up. Its not a good start. :D

Also because of the recession I hope the big billboard on the Shannon to Limerick road is removed because for some reason our Jewelley store, Keanes, think it is a good time to be advertising Breitling watches. :confused:

Florida to Limerick,why oh why

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I think she's trying to save herself and her derrière from Samwell :confused:

Berty wrote: »
    Dont arrive into the city via Patrick Street though because there is a rather Ironic sign that normally was "Welc me to Lim rick" in Christmas lights and the whole street is boarded up. Its not a good start. :D

Also because of the recession I hope the big billboard on the Shannon to Limerick road is removed because for some reason our Jewelley store, Keanes, think it is a good time to be advertising Breitling watches. :confused:
    breitling watches? honestly i will be so cold i won't notice aything but things that will provide me warmth... lol
    why you ask? i found love in limerick... :D

breitling watches? honestly i will be so cold i won't notice aything but things that will provide me warmth... lol

why you ask? i found love in limerick... :D

yahhh,so get him to move to Florida.

yahhh,so get him to move to Florida.
    its not that simple... he has a kid and we both don't want her moving around at her age esp. i dislike everything about florida other than the fact i was born here and hes got a place in limerick while my florida residence belongs to my birth givers... plus, i feckin' love ireland and the irish! so i move :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

whats everyone at for evening? I'm halloween costume planning!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

zuroph wrote: »

I'm suffering serious lack of inspiration this year- I always make my own but I'm pretty much stumped right now.

All ideas welcome!

Ate some leftovers, had an argument because I didnt say "goodbye" to her family LOUD ENOUGH. :mad:

Oh yeah, I didn't win the Lotto. :mad:

me too :P

• Advertisement

I need me some nike air 2015s

I need me some nike air 2015s

Fashion statement or costume authenticity?

both! one custom made pair in the states for like $220!! :(

both! one custom made pair in the states for like $220!! :(

Is the costume a secret? I'm trying to guess why you might wear them for it, had an idea but don't want to blab it all over t'interweb

nike air 2015s?!!! (the clue is in the year....)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Olaf

Should be tough finding a decent quality flux capacitor in Limerick :D

Thought as much!

have the rest of the costume, bar the hoverboard, gonna make that.

have the rest of the costume, bar the hoverboard, gonna make that.

Gonna be a scary take on Marty?

• Advertisement

nah. I'm on my lazy year this year, its every second year I make the BIG effort, so this years a year off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement