Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Bundasbar

Now that Tag Rugby is over, I desperately need something else to do for a bit of exercise, so i'm going to try get back into cycling. I only have a hyrbrid thingy, so nothing too serious. Looking for some possible routes that would be between 20 & 30km that I can do in the evenings after work, 2 or 3 times a week.
    Any suggestions? Bear in mind that whatever routes I use, i'll be looking to use also when the evenings get shorter, so road quality and decent street lighting is preferable.

Edit: I'm currently based in Dooradoyle, so would like to use that as a starting point.

I suggest you get on your bike, cycle over to me which is a fair decent ride (excuse the pun) and I will give you some exercise;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Bundasbar wrote: »
    I suggest you get on your bike, cycle over to me which is a fair decent ride (excuse the pun) and I will give you some exercise;)

Or he could just take the saddle of his bike instead?! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

hope he doesnt get a flat ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

This used to be a happy forum...with informative posts and useful informations......its soooooo much better now :P

• Advertisement

since we're randomly waffling, Im shilling for votes, click my sig please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

zuroph wrote: »

Clicked - Still looks hopeless Mike - 4,669 or something dismal!!!

Step up your campaign!

@ Bundasbar - Prepare for a lot of Internet Fans and marriage proposals etc.... :D

Raiser wrote: »
    Clicked - Still looks hopeless Mike - 4,669 or something dismal!!!

Step up your campaign!

@ Bundasbar - Prepare for a lot of Internet Fans and marriage proposals etc.... :D

campaign started an hour ago, and i was 11000th or so back then ;) its on! yeah, no hope i'd say...

campaign started an hour ago, and i was 11000th or so back then ;) its on! yeah, no hope i'd say...

Awwww.

:(

- Ya know I could take her away for a weekend or two here and there ya know?

Help a Brother out and all that.....

Has she a Passport?

- Travel lodge keeps them at Reception sometimes.

Just clicked.... hope you do well, sooooo romantic :)

• Advertisement

Just clicked.... hope you do well, sooooo romantic :)

Isn't a hope of winning but i'll give it a spin! spread the word if ya get a chance!

I am hopeless for bringing her away though, I already know the first place I'd bring her if I did win it, she crazy mad to go to Disney paris. After that, we'd go a lot more exotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Just voted! You're 4669 though! Hope you get more votes, its a nice competition!

Just voted! You're 4669 though! Hope you get more votes, its a nice competition!

I've gotten few votes since that number went up, I'd say its updated every so often and not live. finger crossed!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Going off on another topic here, I can't stand it when people try to turn jokes into something they're not. Life isn't always that serious!

Going off on another topic here, I can't stand it when people try to turn jokes into something they're not. Life isn't always that serious!

Some people have no sense of humour IMO

Life should never be taken serious... nobody gets out alive

904th now! choo choo!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

815th now. I've clicked. Will try get you some more votes too.

I'm intrigued. What does this exercise you are offering entail?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I gave ya a vote cause your missus is a bit of alrite ;) :pac::pac::pac::pac:

774th now

Zuroph, you have your work cut out for you, somebody else is begging for votes here and they're in 4th place:eek:

• Advertisement

Zuroph, you have your work cut out for you, somebody else is begging for votes here and they're in 4th place:eek:

I'm up to 558th! just discovered if you delete your cookies you can vote again!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Where'd you'd pick that up?

Bit late with the reply but I saw it in Calais a few weeks back. Didn't buy it, to frickin mean for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Bundasbar

I'm intrigued. What does this exercise you are offering entail?

Glad I could intrigue you, but telling you would spoil all the fun!! But lets just say it involves horizontal exercise (subject to change/preferences), lots of sweating and panting and maybe a few days of not being able to get on your bike....considering;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I gave ya a vote cause your missus is a bit of alrite ;) :pac::pac::pac::pac:

774th now

How do I get the picture bigger?

Glad I could intrigue you, but telling you would spoil all the fun!! But lets just say it involves horizontal exercise (subject to change/preferences), lots of sweating and panting and maybe a few days of not being able to get on your bike....considering;)

Where do I sign up? :D

Hows the competition going?

over. I got to about 230th. oh well, got a new one coming up next week ;)

awww shame :(

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    How do I get the picture bigger?

I took mine down to Snap Printing - They were able to zoom it right up to 8 Feet X 6 Feet.

- Only problem was they had to crop Zuroph out because of some issue with their machinery.

I got it laminated too.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Christ im bored....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement