Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

That could actually be an amazing idea. I'd be up for it if we could get a crowd of 6/7 or more together!

Easily organised surely.I can take 2 bikes in the car and I've the season pass for parking.Surely we could get 6/7 together for this.
    zuroph wrote: »
    green loop?? :p I'd be in I think.

Ah sure the green loop would barely give ya a thirst! :p:
    Still fun though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

How long is the green loop roughly?

How long is the green loop roughly?

It's only 6k, it feels like 12k though cause its all nearly on trails.

oohh great! :eek: haha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

:eek: is right... I've no bike though, must go steal borrow one off my brother, I used to mtb back in the day when I was a right wee tomboy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

I hadn't cycled in about 3 months. Did 23k on the road last night and me arse is killing me today. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'd love to do this but I'd embarrass myself with my lack of fitness :(

I'd love to do this but I'd embarrass myself with my lack of fitness :(

Do some road cycling. It's really easy, providing you get a half decent bike. I'm far from fit and managed my cycle last night no bother.

I don't even have a bike!

I don't even have a bike!

You should be able to pick up a decent second hand hyrbrid for a reasonable price. If you want to get exercise, it really is one of the easiest ways to get fit.

• Advertisement

You should be able to pick up a decent second hand hyrbrid for a reasonable price. If you want to get exercise, it really is one of the easiest ways to get fit.

Well between the dentist x 2 and the doctor, and my double rent I don't have the money to be buying one now. Was going to get one brought up, but now that's gone out the window. meh. I'll get around to it at some point.

Well between the dentist x 2 and the doctor, and my double rent I don't have the money to be buying one now. Was going to get one brought up, but now that's gone out the window. meh. I'll get around to it at some point.

Have you moved to dooradoyle? Sure you can just go walking out around there. Plenty of good areas to walk in, unlike the city centre.

Have you moved to dooradoyle? Sure you can just go walking out around there. Plenty of good areas to walk in, unlike the city centre.

I haven't moved out there. was meant to be moving today but got told last night that I can't have the room.

It's looking like I probably will be moving there eventually anyway, as that's where any of the houses are going...

I don't mind walking, but it gets a bit boring, maybe just cause I'm by myself.

Pity I've moved out of Dooradoyle and into town coz I was the same as ya, looking for a walking buddy, I've had to give up and just go by myself, otherwise I'll be the size of a house if I keep putting it off. I just pop in the earphones and off with me. If you're still living in town and fancy joining me, pm me!

Pity I've moved out of Dooradoyle and into town coz I was the same as ya, looking for a walking buddy, I've had to give up and just go by myself, otherwise I'll be the size of a house if I keep putting it off. I just pop in the earphones and off with me. If you're still living in town and fancy joining me, pm me!

hmmmm...... maybe. I'm only around for another week (hopefully I'll have a house to move to by then) but when I'm feelin a bit better I might get back into walking. Don't feel it does any good though :( but ya might PM you so!

Alaskimo -cake I think I will be taking you up on your offer possibly tomorrow or Thursday. You see, I've gone and bought some B&J ice cream and, as I'm a pig, I will eat all of it, and I will regret it. AND I will need to work it off.
    :D

Oh don't talk to me, I've been so good lately but I'm struggling with the urge to bake and ice a load of queen cakes which I will eat all by myself (my housemate isn't into sweet things, rage)

Oh don't talk to me, I've been so good lately but I'm struggling with the urge to bake and ice a load of queen cakes which I will eat all by myself (my housemate isn't into sweet things, rage)

:(

It's so hard not to do these things! if only I had someone to help me work the ice cream off :D

:(

It's so hard not to do these things! if only I had someone to help me work the ice cream off :D

Drifter would be the right fella for ya, fitness mod and all! ;)

Drifter would be the right fella for ya, fitness mod and all! ;)

:) what do ya say drifter then?

will ya help me sweat it out? ;)

• Advertisement

Stupidusername and Drifter, the new Limerick_Lass and Raiser?
    :p

Oh we would kick their little bums!

Stupidusername and Drifter, the new Limerick_Lass and Raiser?
    :p

Am I going to have to kill you AC :D;)
    Oh we would kick their little bums!

Hmmm... in what exactly?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

wtf happened here last night!

Im not too sure myself!

Hmmm... in what exactly?!

in being the next hot couple, obviously! :D