Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

x43r0 wrote: »
    I use a PC monitor for the Xbox. I could prob lead the output from the controller to the laptop though

Just remembered messages disappear after 30 days. The race is on!

7vHGGaj.gif

doesnt the message play through the (what would be) tv speaker though - voice chat comes through the lead from the controller. i.e. if you had no lead plugged into the controller, you should still be able to listen through voice messages.

my turtle beach amp lets you plug in any set of headphones, if you have one, you should be able to plug in a 3.5mm one here.

34138646-2-440-0.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

doesnt the message play through the (what would be) tv speaker though - voice chat comes through the lead from the controller. i.e. if you had no lead plugged into the controller, you should still be able to listen through voice messages.

my turtle beach amp lets you plug in any set of headphones, if you have one, you should be able to plug in a 3.5mm one here.

34138646-2-440-0.gif

My god you're a genius!

I have the exact same amp. Nice one, you will be rewarded with a top notch abuse message later on!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

KH1DQaE.png

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭NewWorldLeader

Your father plays COD? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

Ill be on all evening trying to find the sweatiest combo

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Ill be on all evening trying to find the sweatiest combo

Ak12/BAL-27/HBRa3 with suppressor and foregrip, low profile,blind eye, toughness & blast shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Ak12/BAL-27/HBRa3 with suppressor and foregrip, low profile,blind eye, toughness & blast shield.

I don't even have the game and my palms are sweaty

I go for silenced footsteps rather than flak jackets. Never really been annoyed about dying by a grenade, never happened me that much, the sound of my footsteps annoy me more than being blown up by a smoldering car

I don't even have the game and my palms are sweaty

Something something Mom's spaghetti.....

• Advertisement

I go for silenced footsteps rather than flak jackets. Never really been annoyed about dying by a grenade, never happened me that much, the sound of my footsteps annoy me more than being blown up by a smoldering car

Blast shield isn't flak jacket.

Blast shield keeps your boost jumps off the radar

Also, if you find yourself burning through ammo and don't know why then watch this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Is everyone playing this on the 360?

oh yeah, I have that, I try not to jump around though. Looks like it gives your position away and someone can cut you off. The alleys between the jump stops are deep enough you wont be seen in most of them

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Yes

As well you should too!

*shakes fist*
    YVwP1UF.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

sticker,375x360.u1.png

everlast75 wrote: »
    sticker,375x360.u1.png

I do too technically but haven't played it on the Xbone yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

x43r0 wrote: »
    Yes

As well you should too!

*shakes fist*
    YVwP1UF.gif
    I'm afraid I said my goodbye's to my 360

dmitri_360_guns.jpg

I'm afraid I said my goodbye's to my 360

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

awwwwwwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-the-rage-is-coming-7a4759.jpg

• Advertisement

It was fine the first night, i was melting faces, now im being lag comped, barely scraping postive when I should have won a lot more fights.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

The rage is already here and its lag/crap connection based. I don't think I won a single gunfight in over 2 hours of playing tonight, firing half a mag into people just for them to spin around and melt me instantly. If it doesn't improve sharpish I'm going to make like Tom and Cruise.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

The rage is already here and its lag/crap connection based. I don't think I won a single gunfight in over 2 hours of playing tonight, firing half a mag into people just for them to spin around and melt me instantly. If it doesn't improve sharpish I'm going to make like Tom and Cruise.

Lag you say! I shall be back on COD tomorrow!

Lag.jpg

It probably just new release jitters.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Kev2Dee

shay wrote: »
    Following on from the "post your Gametag" thread, a few of the lads on here are now beginning to organise games for the boards members.

I thought it would be an idea to have a thread where those that were playing could have a laugh about/discuss/post up vids of the games.

Played a few games of Domination/bit of Groundwar with Shammy, Perrin and a few others last night. Was great craic - thanks for the invite. And apologies for my gameplay - Domination is not what I play normally. Ye knew the tactics involved, I was running around like a headless chicken.

Kudos to two of the lads who caught a booster in one of the maps - he'd TI'd in a closet and the lads on here boxed him in and wouldn't let him out :D:D:D

360 gamertags that play from here :

xxELKATSUMOTOxx
    AtomicJesus21
    benrobjon
    CORaven
    docerdeedoo
    everlast75
    frankj15
    Frenzy IRL
    FuriousJustice
    ghandipmsl
    HaPPii KiLLm0Re
    iMuse90
    Jev N
    Jones3r
    Krudler89
    lazyfingers88
    LYNXeffect1986
    minidazzler
    paddyman
    petescb
    PerrinV2
    RossCFC88
    Seamus LFC 1892
    siera117x
    The Floyd p
    Wonko Almighty
    yimrag
    DaveNoCheese

I'm down to play tonight if anyone wants to add me.... Kev2Dee GT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Seridisand

For anyone wondering about the guys in the wall last night on the map Solar, you jump up on the ledge facing the A flag, double jump against the wall and crouch...inside the wall

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

Downloading (slowly), now has anyone seen my headset?

MiCr0 wrote: »
    Downloading (slowly), now has anyone seen my headset?

I learnt the hard way, dont be playing games while waiting for it to download

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

200mb broadband and I'm only 23% through the 7.4gb after 2hrs *sigh*

Advertisement