Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

everlast75 wrote: »
    Sorry I missed you Perrin, had to dash!

We shall meet again, secret agent man ;)

I was only on and every1 left,they said it was tubes but I dunno..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It's the smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

A message i got from some english lad playing on my own in tdm last night on terminal
    "im gonna dig up ur dead leprecheun nan and take a s**t in her mouth <3"

which was followed by
    "u wont be saying that when ur nans got faeces in her mouth"

Needless to say i'm going to be trolling his games for the next month

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

A message i got from some english lad playing on my own in tdm last night on terminal
    "im gonna dig up ur dead leprecheun nan and take a s**t in her mouth <3"

which was followed by
    "u wont be saying that when ur nans got faeces in her mouth"

Needless to say i'm going to be trolling his games for the next month

I love it when someone sends me an abusive message. View profile > join session :D Rinse repeat till you get another message

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

iMuse wrote: »
    I love it when someone sends me an abusive message. View profile > join session :D Rinse repeat till you get another message

I make a point of ending all my replies to abusive messages with

"Thanks xoxo ;) "

Funnily enough teenage boys for the most part don't react well to other males flirting with them :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,034 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

x43r0 wrote: »
    I make a point of ending all my replies to abusive messages with

"Thanks xoxo ;) "

Funnily enough teenage boys for the most part don't react well to other males flirting with them :pac:

Is this your experience in CoD, or just in London?

Is this your experience in CoD, or just in London?

Funnily enough, both!

I use it IRL too in situations of hostility like outside nightclubs. If you've got some drunken idiot trying to pick a fight a little campness and the odd wink weirds them out no end to the point they just walk away confused. More fun that getting a dig in the face, that's for sure.

True story

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I use it IRL too in situations of hostility like outside nightclubs. If you've got some drunken idiot trying to pick a fight a little campness and the odd wink weirds them out no end to the point they just walk away confused. More fun that getting a dig in the face, that's for sure.

Don't you always go to "Freakscene" (the alterative nightclub in Cork), throwing a wink there could result in getting something else on your face
    ....sperm

Cracking music in there though "WHY do you build me up (build me), buttercup baby, just to let me down (let me down)....."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Well I got called a French camper last night. I'm certainly not french

Don't you always go to "Freakscene" (the alterative nightclub in Cork), throwing a wink there could result in getting something else on your face
    ....sperm

Cracking music in there though "WHY do you build me up (build me), buttercup baby, just to let me down (let me down)....."

True, you must be careful where you use such a risky technique. Freakscene is not the place for that

• Advertisement

Moar MW2 pl0x.
    Game is 10x better when there's no noobtubes in it.

LeaveGame Nuke ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Funnily enough, both!

True story

And if all else fails you might get a date out of it :pac:
    ....sperm

X went to Freakscene....that's disturbing given how often I used to go before they moved... :pac:

X went to Freakscene....that's disturbing given how often I used to go before they moved... :pac:

I was a regular every week in college. Best place in cork to pull. A club full of gay guys - each of which has a minimum of 2-3 straight female pals. High quantity of female talent combined with severe lack of competition.

We used to call it the divine ratio

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I was a regular every week in college. Best place in cork to pull. A club full of gay guys - each of which has a minimum of 2-3 straight female pals. High quantity of female talent combined with severe lack of competition.

We used to call it the divine ratio

It a great spot in fairness, a change from the usual bullshít club.

Nothing wrong with sippin' on some Pina Coladas, 80's music and watching two old dolls wearing the face of each other! Just had to put with the molestation everytime I ordered a drink, I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!

Just had to put with the molestation everytime I ordered a drink, I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!

No shame in it. Many a poor week I'd throw on a tight shirt and scam a few free drinks

Sure the women were doing it in straight clubs :pac:

I guess we know where yer goin for the next cod beers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

No shame in it. Many a poor week I'd throw on a tight shirt and scam a few free drinks

Sure the women were doing it in straight clubs :pac:

Now I know you're lying. Gay guys never buy ANYONE a drink! Haha

Also, Gorbys has closed (opening as a wine bar in a few months from what I hear) and Freakscene has moved to a place called The Roxy which is above the Classic. It's sh1t, like really really sh1t. I feel very old in there whereas when it was in Gorbys the age group was varied.

Anyway, OT, I'll be back online once I get my goram new TV because my one broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Now I know you're lying. Gay guys never buy ANYONE a drink! Haha

Also, Gorbys has closed (opening as a wine bar in a few months from what I hear) and Freakscene has moved to a place called The Roxy which is above the Classic. It's sh1t, like really really sh1t. I feel very old in there whereas when it was in Gorbys the age group was varied.

Anyway, OT, I'll be back online once I get my goram new TV because my one broke.

rip.jpg

I just removed x's orginal profile from my friends list there,it felt weird

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Tonight i had an epiphany. I thought to myself while playing mw3, f**k this endless camping,head glitching and spawns from hell and put on black ops.

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I just removed x's orginal profile from my friends list there,it felt weird

A dagger! A dagger in my heart!!

Please don't remove the current one. I'll be good, I promise :(

We cam up with an alternative (lol I said anal!) to private matches last night.

Troll Matches :pac:

Ground war on fallen, 9 of us using XM25 launchers with recon pro and hardline pro - Unbelieveable Jev!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Ground war on fallen, 9 of us using XM25 launchers with recon pro and hardline pro - Unbelieveable Jev!

I miss all the fun :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Ah it was good fun. Should do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭rvpalldway

could i join

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

rvpalldway wrote: »
    could i join

No! :p

Well, yea, just look for people online from the list at the start of this thread and add people/join in a party (mic is preferred) to see if there is space :)

If you mean the clan, you have to give me your gamertag...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,034 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

No! :p

Well, yea, just look for people online from the list at the start of this thread and add people/join in a party (mic is preferred) to see if there is space :)

If you mean the clan, you have to give me your gamertag...

And your SOUL mwahhh haaaa haaaa!!!

Just kidding, your firstborn will do ;)

And your SOUL mwahhh haaaa haaaa!!!

Just kidding, your firstborn will do ;)

I read that as fistborn and thought of the family guy scene with the lesbians in the sperm bank

What do I win?

b7d8910944a70fae50afbd34270ae93f.png?1347221579

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

My ears are burning... :pac:

Haven't been on in awhile as on placement in London til next year. Still waiting to get the ol' broadband set up! :mad:

Advertisement