Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Sup guy's

Got a XBOX there after being on PS3 since 08

GT is iKells.
    Have GOW3,Forza,NFS the run,BF3,and FIFA 12 should be getting MW3 at Christmas

You must be Perrin's replacement.

Welcome :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

x43r0 wrote: »
    You must be Perrin's replacement.

Welcome :)

Exchange student type job

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Bart, do you have a best friend yet? Cause I was looking for someone to boss me around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Cool so myself and Cossax are heading on tomorrow evening from about 6ish (rough)

If anyone's online around then fell free to join

Not coming on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Perrin was saying a while ago his BroadBand is called Last Mile haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Sup guy's

Got a XBOX there after being on PS3 since 08

GT is iKells.
    Have GOW3,Forza,NFS the run,BF3,and FIFA 12 should be getting MW3 at Christmas

If want a few games of GoW3 I should be on later. If you do play, avoid todays Gearsmas event "Hardcore weekend". Not newbie friendly.

Not coming on tonight?

With they way I'm laid up on the couch I have to use the big tv rather than my usual monitor so if my flatmate is around I can't play.

Saying that If there was a presence of people on MW2 tonight I could be persuaded to pop on

• Registered Users Posts: 19,250 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Anyone complaining about MW3 the game would want to take a long hard look at the mentality of those playing.. Playing Dom tonight and the number of times our team was behind and i see members (and I mean that literally) of my team running away from me trying to cap a flag.

Just saying, before you condemn the game think of how it could work if played f*vking properly..

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Spike2010

everlast75 wrote: »
    Anyone complaining about MW3 the game would want to take a long hard look at the mentality of those playing.. Playing Dom tonight and the number of times our team was behind and i see members (and I mean that literally) of my team running away from me trying to cap a flag.

Just saying, before you condemn the game think of how it could work if played f*vking properly..

Was you playing alone? This always happens when i'm playing alone, you'd be lucky to get maybe 1-2 wins in 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Playin with boardsies?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

IPAM wrote: »
    Playin with boardsies?

Probably playing with Happii :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

Probably playing with Happii :pac:

ahh now i can get on the objective when i want to :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Likely to be getting Live around Christmas so I'll be up for some games. MW2 shouldn't be a bother. Can't settle into MW3 yet.

ugglasdav wrote: »

tumblr_lv4my2TUQZ1qki0dro1_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

ugglasdav wrote: »

I thought you'd be changing your GT to HaPPii KiLLwh0Re by now :p

@ Ipam - nope, course not with boardsies ;)

Randomers I'm afraid. I must plug my mic in - at least that way I can vent and feel a little better :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Great to see another boardsie rage quitting after 1 min against us ;)AGB Ghost :P

iMuse wrote: »
    Great to see another boardsie rage quitting after 1 min against us ;)AGB Ghost :P

Speaking of which, that happened to myself and MarkSRFC - Seamus, X and and a few others went missing on Carbon :p

Found me a booster on Dom yesterday in Bakaara (oh yesa, I can boogie!) playing with randomers.

Noticed one of our team mate's triangle spinning 360, so went to investigate (aka stab him in the face!). As I approached I noticed the little christmas sparkling of a tactical insert. So I ran up to gatecrash the office party - noobtubed the room!

When I died, I promptly ran back and this time, noobtubed from the window!!

Merry christmas ya cheatin' f*ckers :D

When the game was over, I "outted" him in front of the lobby..

With a name like "xxEpicScopezzxx" I should have known.

I checked his gamer page - Aaron, age 12... sounds about right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

had justsomebloke in with us in a couple of games last night. fun to play with. a bitch to play against. knows all the good spots to shoot from. managed a sneaky kill with a usp though :P and when he came back for revenge he walked right by me and got a bullet in the back for his troubles. course in saying that he killed me 3 times in a row before that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

sierra117x wrote: »
    had justsomebloke in with us in a couple of games last night. fun to play with. a bitch to play against. knows all the good spots to shoot from. managed a sneaky kill with a usp though :P and when he came back for revenge he walked right by me and got a bullet in the back for his troubles. course in saying that he killed me 3 times in a row before that

:D that game on dome was slightly bizzare though, was expecting to get hammered by yourself so was surprised when I managed to kill you on a few occasions

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Seamus LFC

Speaking of which, that happened to myself and MarkSRFC - Seamus, X and and a few others went missing on Carbon :p

We kept getting kicked from games with some error message about a party member losing connection to the host. Happened about four or five matches in a row, counting as a loss each time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Seamus LFC wrote: »
    We kept getting kicked from games with some error message about a party member losing connection to the host. Happened about four or five matches in a row, counting as a loss each time :(

That kept happening to us last night, we'd be winning by a mile and then bam!, that feckin' error message. Then everyone would get thrown from the party and would jump straight back in. Happened good few times to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Shakeyspears

only now have i come to see the benefits of playing with a party... GT shakeyspears

Slightly freaked out by other boardsies knowing more Simpson quotes than I...

Slightly freaked out by other boardsies knowing more Simpson quotes than I...

It's ok. I'm like the oracle when it comes to Simpsons quotes/references :)

On a slightly darker note, some revelations came out about a certain boardsie tonight. I won't out him (for now), he deserves the chance to own up himself.

So erm..... Hands up if you've ever wanked off a horse :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

On a slightly darker note, some revelations came out about a certain boardsie tonight. I won't out him (for now), he deserves the chance to own up himself.

...frankly I'm surprised it wasn't you admitting it with an unmuted mic. :eek:

Cossax wrote: »
    ...frankly I'm surprised it wasn't you admitting it with an unmuted mic. :eek:

Not this time :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

You obviously didn't stop when you hit bone after you cut your own hair.

Cartman-Special-Olympics-256x256.png

It's become obvious to me that through your self inflicted lobotomy you're projecting a dream involving manual manipulation of horse appendages for the purposes of seminal fluid extraction onto those around you.

Although not a medical doctor I'm familiar with your condition, it's called Boneus Erruptus, (there is a similar condition called Jizzus Erruptus which you may also suffer from) the world leading authority on the condition is Dr. Nick Riviera.

I suggest you make yourself an appointment.

• Advertisement

Well well well. Look whos cum out of the shadows :p

Advertisement