Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 Blowback and Desert Eagle (trade)

Options
  • 07-07-2010 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

G&G GR16 Blowback. Great condition, and still have box. Comes with 2 lo-cap mags, a mag clamp, silencer, aimpoint and handguard rail.

KWA Desert Eagle Co2, Metal Slide, full engraved trades, and still have box. Great condition also.

Looking for:

Scar, or an AK variant, primarily. The only thing I wouldn't really consider is any kind of Bolt action, unless it was a Kar98. Pistols wise, would consider Co2 only, but something lighter than the desert eagle...which means pretty much every other gun on the market. :p

070720101622.jpg

070720101624.jpg

gr16.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

would u consider a Dboys scar upgraded or for the pistol a Bell m1911a1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

any interest for a KAC PDW for the M4?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

any interest in an Ak tactical

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭airsoftdes

would you like a a&k 249

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Kac PDW is too similar to the M4 for my liking, thanks anyway.

Ak Tactical - not a fan, sorry!

249 - too big, sorry!

Scar - got any more details scar 101? :)

• Advertisement

its been upgraded to take a 9.6 volt battery and the stock has been upgraded to take the 9.6 size and silacone hop-up and Marui Stock piston comes with 2 hicaps and a barrel extension how much is plastic on the g&g GR 16

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Andrewrob

How much cash would you take for the deagle?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Eo1n8wrd

how much do you want for the deagle? you can get something new with the cash rather than trade :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 erikd65

who u trade for a m14?

erikd65 wrote: »
    who u trade for a m14?

What model M14?
    How much cash would you take for the deagle?

100 collection. Think that's pretty fair, excellent condition, boxed, light use.
    its been upgraded to take a 9.6 volt battery and the stock has been upgraded to take the 9.6 size and silacone hop-up and Marui Stock piston comes with 2 hicaps and a barrel extension how much is plastic on the g&g GR 16

Interested. Picture? Is it black or tan? The M4 is metal for barrel, sights, magazine stock tube etc, though it's heavyweight and extremely high quality nylon fiber otherwise, makes the CA Sportsline body look like a pound shop toy, for example.

• Advertisement

oh its Tan wouldn't be any other color with me;).so basicly the lower and upper receiver is plastic well id have to have i think about that any upgrades done to it and how much dose it weigh and well have pics up Tomorrow and would you except a bell m1911 a1 for the Desert Eagle with hardcase.

Nope it's all stock. With accessories it weighs about 2.8kg I'd say. Don't want a gas pistol though sorry. :o

Hey Terror but id need to feel the M4 first if your down in Limerick anytime give me a shout and we could see.

To be honest, I won't be down that way at all. The last time I was in Limerick was about 4 years ago...! I had an AGM M4 that was full metal, not much in the different weight wise to be honest.

Hey Terror can ya change 1 of the low caps for a high cap or both of them because im not a fan of low caps.

Sorry don't have anything other than those - I'm the opposite, I hate hi-caps! :p

i have 2 mids if ya wanted them instead of the hi caps and plus the semi dose not work on it so you'd have to get that fixed and the auto and safe work grand and the selector switch is loose but its still ok if ur right handed it well go past auto but well go back again the left side is grand and ow do ya put pics up:confused:.

Hey Terror how do i post pics

you can host them on photobucket or similar, or there's an option when you're replying here to attach a picture.

not sure if i'd be too keen on trading for a gun that needs work. the g&g is perfect, and comes with a fair few extras....i'll hold judgement for pictures. :)

sorry man well have to withdraw offer as im getting the fixed and well keep it after that sorry.and by the way how do u post pics from ur computer thanks

• Advertisement

No problemo.

Sale Prices:

G&G M4, boxed as new - 160
    Desert Eagle, Boxed - 100
    Scope - 25
    Silencer - 15

Hey man thanks can offer 20 for scope

offer asking on desert eagle, where in galway are you and i'll collect, have you any spare co2 canisters left?

Eo1n8wrd wrote: »
    offer asking on desert eagle, where in galway are you and i'll collect, have you any spare co2 canisters left?

Oranmore. Yes, I have some Co2 you can have.

sickening, passed through an hour or so ago. can pop up again in a day or two. to pm?

scar 101 wrote: »
    Hey man thanks can offer 20 for scope
    well Terror would ya except 20 for the scope posted

Well offer asking then Terror if u cover postage scopes working well is it

Yup works fine. Never used really, decoration only. I'll hold out for awhile for 28 posted, it's 50 new excluding postage.

Deagle Provisionally sold.

Also have some other items here.

A&K SVD original stock and foregrip - 15

Metal Silencer - 15

M4 Handle Rail - 5

M4 Pistol Grip - 6

2xBlack Pouch, holds single VN style mag - 5 for both

AK Tactical grip - 5

150720101639.jpg

150720101634.jpg

150720101640.jpg

hey Terror fine will offer 28 posted will you take postal order and it includes batteries i supt.the vn mag pouches are they webbed. might be interested in them for my vn mags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭lordi

offer 145 for m4 plus postage costs....regards lordi

Advertisement