Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming club - Galway

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

In the interests of keeping you updated, squareyes opening hours will be changing for a bit.
    To the best of my knowledge at the moment:

Mon-Thur closing at 10pm
    Fri stays the same, with the possibility of a lockin if enough bodies
    Sat-Sun closing at 8pm

If it changes any I'll correct this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

thanks for the update. doubt i'll be staying there til 8 anyway tomorrow.

me and steyr are planning on meeting there around 3, if anyone cares to join us.

If anyone fancies getting a rig of their own, squareyes are selling some off now and in the near future to make way for upgrading.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

What kind of spec machines? Any heads up on prices etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Not sure on specs, contact Ronan in squareyes. Good guy and I'm sure he will give some form of warranty. I bought a rig off him about 2 years back, still perfect, playing everything on ultra, gta4 crysis 2 and the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

Interesting, may give a look myself cos they are good machines.

What kind of spec machines? Any heads up on prices etc?

I can't talk about specs / prices on here - The mods have to keep the forums free of anything that looks too much like advertising, and I have to avoid looking lke a shill :pac: If you have an idea what kind of rigs are already in squareyes - that's what you'd be getting, and everything with them not just the tower.
    You can PM me if you want for specifics, but it might be quicker to pop in during the week - I'm not back in for a few days and I can't recall all the specs off the top of my head.
    I'd love a rig myself, but I have neither the space or the spare cash - I have to be happy with a sexy monitor for my Xbox 360 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

[email]<no mail thx, just PM for this info>[/email] if anyone has any questions , found it on their website ^

-Vega- wrote: »
    [email]<no mail thx, just PM for this info>[/email] if anyone has any questions , found it on their website ^

You'd likely be faster just dropping in if you're in town - he'd reply to you, but he is in & out at irregular hours sometimes. You'd also be able to take a look at the rigs - they're all set up for people to test, and if you want to see how games run on them you can check out one of the 'in-use' PCs since they're the same kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

will be in squareyes today from 5pm with 4 others... looking for games of left4dead 2 or cod!

• Advertisement
Advertisement