Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linsey Lohan gets 90 days jail and another 90 days for rehab!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

I don't follow the goings on of all these tarts, but I definitely love seeing them fail.
    When you think of Heath Ledger (talented actor) dying and then you see lohan, hilton and their cronies continuing down the road of wealth and ignorance, it does grate ever so slightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

13 days, what a flippin' joke!

I love the bit:
    Lohan had tearfully pleaded for forgiveness in court after failing to attend the sessions.
    ...meanwhile she at the same time having "fcuk you" on her finger in court!

...and she's out.

I thought she already revealed she was gay! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The paint on my "Free Lindsey Lohan" placards hasn't had time to dry. She should have got two years.:(

...and her mother should have got 20 for being an offensive weapon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Liamario wrote: »
    I thought she already revealed she was gay! ;)

Who knows what could happen if her career doesn't pick up.. Did that tape leak yet?

Who knows what could happen if her career doesn't pick up.. Did that tape leak yet?

She was dating a woman, so I put the pieces together (I don't believe in the existence of bi-sexuality)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

She'll make a fortune now selling her sob story....ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

13 days of a 90 day sentence...that really is a joke. Not even 2 weeks of a 3 month sentence.
    Wonder if she's required to do the whole 90 days in rehab or will we see her out even sooner?
    Actually I don't care!

FFS!...she's been offered a million bucks for her story, so much for being punished:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i8f8572de75e9b833f92ac759a5938970

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I thought that felons could not benefit from their crimes?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

^^^
    I guess it doesn't apply to celebs...that's how most of them make their money these days. Look at how Celebrity Rehab had all these d-listers running around suddenly claiming to have problems with pills & alcohol.
    Nobody wants to write articles about role model celebs and their contributions to charity..they need to break the law in some way to become interesting enough to be newsworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20415475,00.html
    After serving a fraction of her jail term and rehab stay, Lindsay Lohan is a free woman – sort of.

The actress, 24, checked out of UCLA's Neuropsychiatric Hospital on Tuesday after just over three weeks, a source confirms. The judge had originally ordered Lohan to three months of in-patient treatment as part of her sentence for violating probation in a DUI case.

"She's out and doing really well," the source tells PEOPLE.

According to a source close to Lohan, the actress is now in UCLA's outpatient program, which has strict rules for patients.

"The outpatient program is just like the inpatient program, except you get to go home at night," a UCLA patient tells PEOPLE.

Due to overcrowding and good behavior, Lohan's jail term also had been cut short to 13 days instead of the three months ordered by the judge.

A hearing is set for Wednesday morning at a Beverly Hills courthouse before a new judge, Elden Fox.

This is the best thing to happen to her career now :rolleyes:

ejmaztec wrote: »
    O' dear.
    It will be interesting to see if this pans out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Well I did warn the citizens of Hollywood a couple of months ago ...... :D

Oracle wrote: »
    Well I did warn the citizens of Hollywood a couple of months ago ...... :D

I expect you went over there and got her tanked up, just to make sure.:P

If not, can you PM me the Lotto numbers please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

And the Irish are judging her regarding her drinking problems.....:rolleyes:

ROFLMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

No. We're judging her regarding her cocaine problems.

• Advertisement

old_aussie wrote: »

ROFLMAO

A drinking problem over there would be an average Friday night over here :)

No. We're judging her regarding her cocaine problems.

Limerick people invented cocaine.

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Limerick people invented cocaine.

No class Limerick scumbags from Southhill or Moyross maybe, we're not all like that! :rolleyes:

old_aussie wrote: »

ROFLMAO

Good old-fashioned stereo-typing. based on the 19th century habits of the Irish navvies in England, who worked hard and played hard, so inspiring the English people to believe that the entire population of Ireland was on the beer 24/7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 alex4u

cool down guys. you are diverting away from Lindsay :pac:

Lindsay Lohan Failed Drug Test, Arrest Warrant Issued

On Monday, Superior Court Judge Elden Fox issued an arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan after the actress acknowledged failing a drug test.

Lohan, however, will be free pending a court hearing on Friday. Via Twitter she announced that "she failed a court-ordered drug test and alcohol screening".

Lohan could go back to jail since she violated her probation. Earlier this year she was sentenced to 23 days in jail and rehab afterwards.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20017024-10391698.html

Good!...stupid bint needs to serve a full 90 days!

Recidivism's a great word, and I don't get to use it often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

....Aaand back out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11409223

Wow. That was nearly a full day there. :rolleyes:

Advertisement