Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teen Wolf (MTV) [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

its the gay goalie guy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Jesus that was good! :eek: thought that was the best episode thus far, some well creepy and freaky scenes!!!! :eek:

Jackson :eek: - woah!, he's defiantely changing!...the wolf hand/paw coming out of his mouth :eek: - then the very creepy scenes of him talking to Alison by the lockers, he totally creeped me out! :(

So that spiral shape appeared three times now, Alison is well on the way to find things out about Scott and her family history, yet again they've thrown up at least two Alpha suspects, either chemistry teacher with the glasses or Scott's boss vet.

I know they heavily implied it's the boss as he wasn't in the car at the end, but that teacher dude imo is my pick. That ep. was very dark...very little humour, Derek RIP? ...... :(

Next week looks to be really gripping stuff!!!!!! :D

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/07/teen-wolf-episode-107-night-school.html

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2011/07/04/teen-wolf-first-five-episodes/

its the gay goalie guy

Can't be Jackson, sure last week he was in the store at the same time as the Alpha, but he's definately changing...the claw marks on his neck has definately infected him with something, but me thinks being adopted and all he may have a bigger backstory, Alison clearly has, i hope Lydia gets more development as opposed to to hot bitchy girl :rolleyes:

Can't be Jackson, sure last week he was in the store at the same time as the Alpha, but he's definately changing...the claw marks on his neck has definately infected him with something, but me thinks being adopted and all he may have a bigger backstory, Alison clearly has, i hope Lydia gets more development as opposed to to hot bitchy girl :rolleyes:

certainly moving a pace, but yerman was very whiny this ,teach me, blaa blaa, ok we have that scene between him and david the last three eps

by the gay goalie guy i meant the gay goalie guy not jackson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

Watching the first episode. Pretty good so far

Gonna be a great ep. tonight!

http://www.modbee.com/2011/07/11/1770211/surprises-in-store-on-mtvs-teen.html

"Teen Wolf" creator Jeff Davis says that MTV will likely reveal in the next couple weeks whether the show will get a second season.

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/interviews/exclusives/1332-colton-haynes-teen-wolf-interview

Stunning episode last night!!!!!!!!!!....wow!, absolutely fantastic, dark as hell, gritty, creepy....very well shot with the Alpha on the loose in the school at night hunting down Scott and his pack. No question now Jackson has been changed, he reacted the same way as Scott when he was transforming due to the Alpha, really gripping episode that raised the bar of this show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Funny episode alright. LMAO when the janitor gets mauled.

Did Derek say in the previous episode that you could become an alpha? Scott's Dad is the alpha!
    I still think that the vet guy was a bit too smug at the end of the episode.

SCORE!!!...woo hoo!....renewed for a second season:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/07/13/mtv-renews-teen-wolf-for-a-second-season/97969/

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/13/mtv-renews-teen-wolf-for-second-season/

Brilliant news!...but i fully expected it, it's their highest rated scripted show, i hear as well it airs some 20 times per week and repeat airings do rather well.

• Advertisement

The Alpha has been revealed!...Derek's uncle!, Jackson wants to become a warewolf but me thinks he's already been converted by Derek, Alison it seems holds alot of answers and will certainly find out everything next week. Pretty good ep. this week....i think they're doing a fine job with this show, the production vales aren't too bad considering.

Three left and then a long wait for season 2!

great ep, its always holds it together by moving the story on quickly, great last scene.

good season look forward to the next, again lots happened in the last ep.

suddenly daddy hunter is ok with daughter hunter dating a wolf?

• Advertisement

Just watched ep. 11/12....excellent, this is a classy show....the writing/production values are very high for an MTV series, in fact it mirrors TVD in many respects, the acting for the most part is pretty solid, especially the adult actors, Styles is terrific as the comic releif and sidekick, i think Alison is a good character to and has evolved a fair bit over the season.

I'd say the weak spot is Scott, perhaps as the actor gains experience/confidence. While the finale was great the deaths were expected but it was still very entertaining. I do wonder if Lydia turns wolf next season?....Jeff Davis said S2 will have a female wolf.

Overall Teen wolf has been highly enjoyable, it looks great, reasonably high production values, good mix of teen drama, angst, comedy, mythology and for MTV...fairly edge stuff at times.

I'd note the disturbing sequence/editing that was VERY similisar to The Shining, screencap: mtv-teen-wolf-screengrab-finale.jpg

The spilt second inserts were very horror like as as said recalls The shining. Look forward to season 2: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_alert_new_big_bad_teen_wolfs/258702

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭alcomoholic

lot of stuff unexplained:

the red spiral? what was that?

why did dereks uncle kill laura hale - his niece? was it to become the alpha so as to then kill lal the people who killed his family - if so , fair enough but why in the process kill another member of your family?

the black vet from the wire - he obviously has some sort of info/knowledge on the wolves but never explained what

other stuff aswell, i cant quite think of it all right now but there was a lot of plotholes unexplained

Not sure what the spiral was, maybe some pack symbol?
    Yeah, Peter killed another family member to become the Alpha, and then Dereck killed Peter.

There were alot of unanswered questions, the vet is definately connected...is he a warlock?, mountain ash?
    My guess about Jackson....i'm not sure of the timeline here....exactly when did the Hale house fires events take place?

But it could be Jackson was one of the human children in the house when it went up in flames, it could explain the flashbacks he had, he was then adopted. Either way i think he's from warewolf lineage.

lot of stuff unexplained:

the red spiral? what was that?

why did dereks uncle kill laura hale - his niece? was it to become the alpha so as to then kill lal the people who killed his family - if so , fair enough but why in the process kill another member of your family?

the black vet from the wire - he obviously has some sort of info/knowledge on the wolves but never explained what

other stuff aswell, i cant quite think of it all right now but there was a lot of plotholes unexplained

Deadline are reporting MTV are planning to expand the S2 episode order to.....24 episodes!!!!!

http://www.deadline.com/2011/09/mtv-eyes-doubling-teen-wolf-order-to-24-episodes/

Madness, way too many, they'll eat up all the plot, lost of filler.

Oh no. The full American season length is way too long for most tv shows. Ones with big seasonal story arches at least.
    That said, the UK shows with 6 episodes and less can be too short!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Just finished watching the series and I must say I was really impressed with it.I wasnt expecting much from it but it was very enjoyable.It had a good mixture of drama,comedy and teen angst.Really looking forward to season 2.

bagelsvswaffles: Teen Wolf. Apparently, it's started filming season two. So, to quote Buffy Summers, "What do you know?"
    Quoting Buffy? You earn a gold star for excelling at life! Congratulations! As for Teen Wolf, prepare to meet at least two new wolves this season who will be part of Derek's (Tyler Hoechlin) pack, Isaac and Erica, who both become more confident and attractive after being bitten. Thanks, Derek!

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_scoop_on_glee_american/276348#ixzz1eSGQF1k9

Season 2 info/scoopage: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/03/the-vampire-diaries-teen-wolf-psych-spoiler-room/

'TEEN WOLF': MEET THE NEWBIES. PLUS, STILES SCOOP!
    Teen Wolf doesn't kick off until summer, but while in Atlanta, I got a chance to meet a few of the new faces (and some old faves!) who you'll be seeing in season 2. So I thought it'd be nice to have two introductions:

Gage Golightly plays Erika, a high school pariah whose days of lonely lunchtimes and hallway shame are over after being bitten by a werewolf. In an instant, she's "the girl who walks in the cafeteria and forks drop," says Golightly. "It's very fun to play that whole transformation and just be able to get back at everybody who made fun of her all those years." In more teasy news: Golightly says her favorite scene so far is when she shares a "sexually intense" scene in the morgue with [REDACTED].

Sinqua Walls, who you might remember from season 3 of Friday Night Lights, plays new "troublemaker" Boyd, who "brings an interesting animalistic nature" to the show. Boyd, after finding new physical strength, joins the lacrosse team and gains newfound confidence. But, Walls says, his sudden transformation doesn't erase all traces of his insecure past. "I hope to show the slow maturation from going really insecure to being confident," he says. "Inside, [he still has] those nerves and anxieties and self-consciousness."

Elsewhere, I also caught up with Dylan O'Brien, who told me that this season would find one of my favorite teen BFF duos (Stiles and Scott) pursuing different paths. "I think Stiles kind of had to take the reigns last year with Scott, who was more in a state of panic and wasn't quite ready to handle all the werewolf endeavors. Stiles picked up the slack. This year, Scott and Stiles separate a little bit -- not as friends, but in their storylines in a sense," he shares. "I think Stiles is going to have a lot more to deal with on his own this year." Among it all? Possibly a date or two with Lydia! Well, he hesitates to call them dates -- instead opting for "forced-hang out occasions" -- but I'm going to go there and say date. Because that has to happen.

Premiere set for June 3rd...it's a Sunday but i guess it has a big lead-in or something and will move to it's regular Monday slot the following week:

http://stvplus.com/home/show/156/Teen-Wolf#episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭RingTheAlarm!

I really enjoyed the first season of it, a bit cringeworthy/cheesy in parts but I still watched the whole thing. Hope they don't overdo the soppy music/drama crap this time, the storyline is actually pretty good plus it's one very goodlooking cast line-up! ;)

I really enjoyed the first season of it, a bit cringeworthy/cheesy in parts but I still watched the whole thing. Hope they don't overdo the soppy music/drama crap this time, the storyline is actually pretty good plus it's one very goodlooking cast line-up! ;)

:cool:

24 episodes for season 2! :eek:

http://www.rickey.org/mtv-orders-24-episodes-for-teen-wolf-season-2/

• Advertisement

Thanks for the Teen Wolf tease last week, but you mentioned you still had an episode to watch. Anything good you can give us from that one? — B.
    The second episode of the season has a true “WTF was that?” moment that I’m excited to see play out through the rest of the season. And I’m not referring to an event so much as a…creature.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/18/supernatural-vampire-diaries-law-and-order-spoiler-room/2/

Did any watch the season 1 recap/catchup episode aired on Monday?....gonna watch it over the weekend, refresh meself for season 2: http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/55687/mtv-airing-teen-wolf-season-one-recap-teen-wolf-origins-monday-may-21

http://mavenagency.com/blog/2012/05/teen-wolf/

remember when it just about getting a good basketball dunk :/ i miss those days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

Any sign of it coming back on sky

Episode 2x01 and 2x02 now out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Episode 1 was good. Michael Hogan was hamming it up big time. Good addition to the cast. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,310 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I just watched the first season last week and the first of the second season last night. Hope they're not going to do that thing with displaying the song title throughout the whole season. I'm assuming only 3 days have passed. everything looks the same except Scott's hair.

Not sure what the spiral was, maybe some pack symbol?
    Yeah, Peter killed another family member to become the Alpha, and then Dereck killed Peter.

There were alot of unanswered questions, the vet is definately connected...is he a warlock?, mountain ash?
    My guess about Jackson....i'm not sure of the timeline here....exactly when did the Hale house fires events take place?

But it could be Jackson was one of the human children in the house when it went up in flames, it could explain the flashbacks he had, he was then adopted. Either way i think he's from warewolf lineage.

It was said by Derek the Spiral was a mark of revenge.
    I think the vet must've helped Derek's family or other werewolves before.
    The timeline is that the fire took place about 6 years prior to the first season as Peter said he was in the hospital for 6 years

• Advertisement

Episode 2 watched. I would guess Lydia's the obvious choice for the werelizard thing but with all the red herrings for the Alpha in the first season, I'm not so sure.
    And not great thinking from Scott. "Don't want anyone to find out I'm a werewolf, so I'll chain myself up in the house that belongs to both the murder suspect and victim where the police will very likely search"

wtf disappointed, a lizard really i was hoping it would some sort of she-ghoul, some black monster but a lizard ://///

I agree! She does have nice eyes. :D Certainly makes a change from ponytail and glasses makeover.

So you think Jackson has only some werewolf type attributes thanks to the vaccine keeping transforming, etc. at bay? And it was hard to tell, but was he getting the balls through the hoop?

Just a FYI....TW got 10.4m in tax credits, it's contracted for another 24 episodes to film in California....moving from Georgia.

Big reveal tonight for those watching this season
    the warelizard thingy gets revealed

• Advertisement

Watched 2x07/08 last night....07 was superb!, best of the season...show can be pretty gruesome in it's depiction of blood and violence!

Jackson and the snake.....!!!, Lydia is a full blown nutjob!, who is controlling the Kanima?....it's like last year, the teacher Harris....or like last year a fakeout?

Grandpa Argent?....he was trapped inside the gunpowder circle + those pills he keeps popping.....hmmm.

And does Bianca Lawson EVER age!!!??????.....wtf?, show has been terrific all season, better then season 1....terriffic fight between Jackson and Scott in the locker room + Jackson is super creepy!, almost Terminator like.

Don't think he was trapped in the circle. Just that he saw it, was thinking of breaking it or was wondering what it was, but left it.

As for Bianca, I agree. Saw her in Pretty Little Liars when I started watching recently. Saw the name in the opening credits so was waiting for her. Wasn't until the end when I didn't see her as a character I would expect that I realised she was playing one of the teens and actually looked young enough. She is hot though. :D

The whole thing with Jackson and Lydia is making this weirder than the first season. Maybe not Twin Peaks weird but maybe Battlestar Galactica weird

So who bit Alison's mother? It wasn't Derek because I rewatched their fight after it showed she was bitten and he didn't do it. I was sure she wasn't going to turn which would've proved Derek was innocent. I'm guessing it was somehow set up by Grampa hunter in order to give Alison a reason to hate werewolves.
    And Matt is the master? Didn't the one talking through Jackson say he was dead, which I'm guessing means Matt's brother or someone was killed by the swimteam somehow.
    2 episodes to go

:eek: BEST EPISODE EVER!

Watched these up to episode 10. Actually quite surprised that's they've kept up the quality. It's still an entertaining programme. The only thing I can complain about is the blatantly obvious advertising, but I suppose it's not exactly a massive budget show, so I'll let it slide.

• Advertisement
Advertisement