Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear??

Options
  • 02-07-2010 11:54pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've heard the bouncers on the Fabric door are ridiculously strict on dress code. All depends where you go really. The likes of Krystle here wouldnt let you near if you had runners and a tshirt on, but Id rather drink glue than spend a night in the company of people like that.

Also depends on age group. The college nights out look as stepped away from "shoes and shirt" and in general decent runners and jeans are what most of the crowd you see will be wearing.
    I found that quote on an old thread. Basically going for dinner and a show and heading to krystle after apparently. What does a girl wear to go out there?
    I am not really a dress person - I have dresses for summery days and dresses for weddings. But I don't really have anything for out in town on Saturday night. Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Could you glam up one of your summer day dresses with some jewellery and heels?

Advertisement