Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90210 - Season 3 [US] *Spoilers*

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

damn it why didn't Adrianna jump!:p

great episode i thought and a great finale! aw i cried when Max told Naomi he couldn't see her anymore and then said that he loved her! aw!

pregnancy in 90210 and
    Gossip Girl
    wish shows would mix it up! last year One Tree Hill, Grey's and Gossip Girl all ended with a shooting!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I thought this ep. was special for showrunner Rebecca Sinclair....i got the feeling she wrote that for Padma, the writing staffer who died of cancer in January, as she was Indian + single in her late 30's.

Dunno, just got the feeling she did that for Padma, in that she wanted an Indian wedding, as to the ep. - that was a very genuine scene between Naomi and Max, very good acting between both. Glad Adrianna got found out!...lol!, speaking to your comments about other shows doing the same thing?....well Addy has gone loopy! just like
    fake Charlie playing a nutter in GG, yeah i picked up on the pregnancy angle in both 90210 and GG!

What annoyed me though was Ryan and Annie's/Dixon's mom got NO love!....not a mention, i mean...they've left right?, they go no mention or plotline at all to even explain why they won't be seen next season???????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

What annoyed me though was Ryan and Annie's/Dixon's mom got NO love!....not a mention, i mean...they've left right?, they go no mention or plotline at all to even explain why they won't be seen next season???????

I forgot about that! There'll probably be some lame summy-up line from Annie or Dixon like "I wish Mom was here but she isn't cause she's gone away to live with Mr.Matthews and she isn't coming back" :p

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought this ep. was special for showrunner Rebecca Sinclair....i got the feeling she wrote that for Padma, the writing staffer who died of cancer in January, as she was Indian + single in her late 30's.

Dunno, just got the feeling she did that for Padma, in that she wanted an Indian wedding, as to the ep. - that was a very genuine scene between Naomi and Max, very good acting between both. Glad Adrianna got found out!...lol!, speaking to your comments about other shows doing the same thing?....well Addy has gone loopy! just like
    fake Charlie playing a nutter in GG, yeah i picked up on the pregnancy angle in both 90210 and GG!

Yes that was lame no mention of them

I wished Deb would take Annie and Dixon with her

• Advertisement

No loss to me looks as old as Deb and way older than Ryan and he was in High School

Liam gets a new love interest in S4, spoilers ahead:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/90210-privileged-star-books-recurring-208010
    Former Privileged star Kristina Apgar has booked a recurring role on the CW’s soapy drama 90210 where she will play a love interest for Matt Lanter’s Liam.

Apgar will play Jane, a mysterious 21-year-old from Alaska who married young and is a widow. Her character is described as a quiet beauty torn by guilt -- between obligation and desire -- in the vein of Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca.

At the end of Season 3 Liam and Annie (Shenae Grimes) seemingly parted ways as the kids from West Beverly High graduated and Liam left for the summer to work on a fishing boat with Annie preparing for college in the fall.

Apgar played Lily Smith, the estranged sister of lead Joanna Garcia-Swisher’s Megan Smith, on the CW’s short-lived Privileged.

Is Max back at all for Season 4?

• Advertisement

Season 3 starts on RTE 2 tomorrow night at 1.15am

Advertisement