Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circumcision - is it right? Should it be forced on men?

Options
  • 29-06-2010 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭

• Male genital mutilation - a.k.a. circumcision - completely ignored,

I know I pretty much stepped away from this thread ages ago. I acknowledge that there is no way in hell we are going to see eye to eye on a lot of your points.

But I feel that you could have phrased that better.
    Lots of blokes get circumcised for cultural or medical reasons.
    Your post implies that their langers have been mutilated.
    I would disagree. So would many of the others. Hell I know women who would heartily disagree.

From the link posted I know that you were talking about the home butchery jobs like that posted in the article, but the terminology in the posts itself was sort of offensive.

Also Male on Male violence is funny. (See Laurel and hardy, the three stooges) As is Female on Female violence (see the episode of Malcom in the Middle at the family picnic). Actually Male on Female violence has been funny within the safe bounds of comedy (see the opening sequence of "Intermission")

Sorry for OT.
    I'm probably gonna drift out of tGC again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

d'Oracle wrote: »
    Also Male on Male violence is funny. (See Laurel and hardy, the three stooges) As is Female on Female violence (see the episode of Malcom in the Middle at the family picnic). Actually Male on Female violence has been funny within the safe bounds of comedy (see the opening sequence of "Intermission")

Sorry for OT.
    I'm probably gonna drift out of tGC again.

Yes when you get into comedy it is outside the normal rules. Someone slips and falls on a banana peel - its funny. Someone slips and falls on a banana peel and they hit their head and are in pain and we seem them bleeding and taken to the hospital its not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Why, because it's "culturally" acceptable in the western world to circumcise males? It shouldn't be.
    Few get circumcised for medical reasons. In america all males are circumcised at birth - why? There is NO need.
    They have. See dictionary for meaning of mutilate.
    Hell I know women who would heartily disagree.
    So what!?! :confused: Because a women prefers it, we should automatically mutilate our bodies?!?
    Also, extend that logic to FGM - clearly we can find men & women who would "heartily disagree" with us in relation to that (hence it exists in the first place)!
    From the link posted I know that you were talking about the home butchery jobs like that posted in the article, but the terminology in the posts itself was sort of offensive.
    "Home butchery" is one issue. Another issue is that the clinical proceedure has become so wide spread!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Off-topic posts cut from the Men's rights thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I used the term specifically to cite the female equivalent.

I am not saying that male circumcision is the same as female circumcision, or that it cannot be necessary or even preferable for social or medical reasons, however neither is it the diametric opposite of female circumcision either - a harmless, natural procedure - yet this is what we are told.

We have been inundated with propaganda on female circumcision in recent years, to the point that media Muppets like Philip Boucher-Hayes go through hoops to support what turn out to be fraudulent abuses such as the Izevbekhai asylum case - for fear of a "home butchery jobs" back in Nigeria.

Simultaneously, these "home butchery jobs" are defended by the same legal system in the interests of cultural sensitivity, even though children actually died - and not even in some distant African country.

Are "home butchery jobs" OK only when it's a penis you're slicing up?
    Don't confuse slapstick comedy with domestic violence. Male on male violence in the real World is not considered funny, neither is male of female violence, yet female of male violence is still considered funny, or excusable in the real World.

It is bizarrely, perfectly acceptable for a woman to slap or throw a drink in the face of a man - even funny and, more tellingly, justified. And women still get far more lenient sentences for the more horrific crimes of violence because we judge that they were justified or somehow 'not in control' - the infamous Bobbitt case being a good example of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Okay, I know I cut this from the main thread and TC makes very valid points (that I agree with) on domestic violence but these points have been made before in this forum.

Let's stick to the circumcision debate here. :)

EDIT: This isn't a mod warning to anyone, just explaining the background and where I'd like this thread to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,896 ✭✭✭✭Stark

There are cultural reasons behind women having their genitals mutilated as well. It doesn't make it right. There are medical reasons in some cases for circumcisions but that has nothing to do with routine circumcision.
    I would disagree. So would many of the others.

I'm uncircumcised and wish to stay that way. I do not wish to have my body violated by having a permanent modification forced upon me and I don't see why a child should have to suffer the same.
    Hell I know women who would heartily disagree.

What right has a woman to be inflicting mutilation on male bodies to suit their preferences? Should men be allowed to slice and dice female bodies to suit their preferences? Never mind that the procedure is usually performed on infants. Let the child wait until he's sexually mature before deciding if he wants bits of his penis chopped off to please the ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

I am so glad to hear circumcision being described as mutilation!
    For so long it has gone completely unquestioned, it's about time people started to stick up for the babies who are having painful procedures done for no good reason. (obviously apart from those who have it done for medical reasons).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I would disagree. So would many of the others. Hell I know women who would heartily disagree.
    I think mutilation is an apt phrase for it and unless the circumcision is medically necessary there is absolutely no justifiable reason for what I can only term child abuse. If an adult chooses to get a circumcision then thats their own business and good luck to them but to force it on a child? Frankly I find that despicable and cultural or religious reasons are no excuse.

The problem in the US, where it is standardised is that the procedure is promoted as the norm and is backed by the medical authorities. And who are the medical authorities in the US? Men.

Furthermore, in the US medical procedures on a minor must be backed by the consent of BOTH parents. So both have to request that it is not done.

The problem in the US, where it is standardised is that the procedure is promoted as the norm and is backed by the medical authorities. And who are the medical authorities in the US? Men.
    I could add something to that but the Anti-Defamation League would come down on me like a ton of bricks.

• Advertisement

You read my mind.

Not to mention the ACLU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Furthermore, in the US medical procedures on a minor must be backed by the consent of BOTH parents. So both have to request that it is not done.

Technically this is not true any longer. Certainly back in the 1960's through to the late 80's early 90's circumcision was most definately the norm with the vast majority of male infants undergoing the procedure. However this trend has slowed considerably in recent years and its now down to between 30-50% of new borns being circumsised depending on which sources you use. I for one am delighted that American parents are finally beginning to cope onto the fact that this mutilation is not necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Historically male circumcusion in the USA was done for the almost the same reason as females in Africa, to curb sexual desire/curiosity. Ironically the rates of circumcision in the US is falling as more kids are born to Mexican immigrants, i.e., those liberal catholics. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

It is medically rare that circumcision should be carried out on young male babies. Even in instances where action is required for an adult male circumcision is usually pushed as the prefered option without giving any thought to others. Additionally many men suffer from phimosis/paraphimosis for many years. A lot of it is treatable without surgical intervention. It comes back to poor sexual education and in deed poor education about our bodies in general. There is a huge deficit for both sexes in sexual & biological eductaion but I think this is even more so for young boys and adolescents.

Although rates may have dropped, it still not should be an option for cosmetic or wacky reasons without a medical reason. The fact that you can opt for it, just because you feel like it still says its endorsed and sanctioned, and not only that but if you are on government health insurance, and contrary to popular ignorant belief, yes it does exist in the US, it is covered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

How come it became the US norm? Any reason.

What religions and cultures have it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Trivarion

CDfm wrote: »
    How come it became the US norm? Any reason.

What religions and cultures have it ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision
    Non-religious circumcision in English-speaking countries arose in a climate of negative attitudes towards sex, especially concerning masturbation. In her 1978 article The Ritual of Circumcision,[8] Karen Erickson Paige writes: "In the United States, the current medical rationale for circumcision developed after the operation was in wide practice. The original reason for the surgical removal of the foreskin, or prepuce, was to control 'masturbatory insanity' - the range of mental disorders that people believed were caused by the 'polluting' practice of 'self-abuse.'"

As a guy who was circumcised for medical reasons and is currently restoring*, I have had the opportunity to speak to a wide variety of men about circumcision, mainly from the US, Australia, Israel and some Middle Eastern countries.

* Restoring, the process of stretching the shaft skin and remaining inner foreskin on the penis to regrow an artificial foreskin. Motives for doing this vary -some to counteract some of the ill effects of circumcision (like tight skin, like me) or regain a more 'natural' looking penis. It takes years to get back coverage, depending on how tight the circumcision was and the persons age etc. It has a very active community with 3000+ members in the two main English speaking sites I'm joined to.

My opinion is that circumcision of male infants, with the exception of medically valid reasons, is no less morally repulsive than female circumcision and is an unforgivable violation of a person's human rights and dignity. I support a full ban on infant circumcision for non-medical reasons and believe that religion is no excuse to be allowed to mutilate the genitals of defenseless babies.

I have talked to many people about the issue- those who campaign for it and those who seek to end its practice. I have spoken to many men who are rightfully angry at what was done to them, whose parents were talked into it by doctors or bowed to social norms. I have also talked to many men who feel great guilt at circumcising their own sons.

Circumcision is, in my opinion, unjustifiable. It is a dangerous surgery and kills more male babies per year in the US (a 1st world country) than Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. That doesn't count the dozens who suffer penile amputations and other damage. In Africa the death count is far higher but uncounted (look at the 20 deaths and 100's of injures in South Africa earlier this month, albeit it from untrained doctors).

The "benefits" of circumcision, namely a statistically lower chance of contracting HIV/AIDS*, are far outweighed by the disadvantages which include decreased sensitivity of the glans due to keratinization, less skin mobility and the most obvious which is the loss of the most sensitive skin on the penis containing thousands of nerves. The foreskin, far from the ugly unneeded skin it is viewed as in many culture, serves a real purpose in a man's body and it's loss is not something to be encouraged.

*Although there is evidence of lower infection rates among circumcised men the proposed mechanism of protection is actually keratinisation of the glans- namely damage to the head of the penis from abrasions leading to the glans becoming dry and desensitised, decreasing sexual pleasure. (edited as to say debunked would be false)

Circumcision is a difficult issue to tackle because of religion and social issues. I understand that. Many men think nothing of it. Others like me needed it and were glad it was done. Some see it as more aesthetically pleasing. Others find it horrifying and barbaric, and passionately despise what was done to them.

I'm sure some of those who, like me, suffered from phimosis and were not circumcised as infants but later in life will say circumcision is not that bad. That's because the most damage is done when infants are circumcised- leading to far greater keratinisation and possibly skin bridges and tight painful erections. The infant procedure is far more damaging as the foreskin is tightly bonded to the glans and has to be ripped free.

I fully support men's right to choose what to do with their bodies. If it's circumcision- so be it. As adults they have the right to alter themselves as they see fit. However babies have the right to have the opportunity to live their lives with their genitals intact- and that is why I oppose medically unnecessary infant circumcision.

Edit: Added links etc (of course all papers/statistics are debatable), sorry for wall of text.

Some studies and conclusions:

"Male circumcision is not the HIV ‘vaccine’ we have been waiting for", http://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/abs/10.2217/17469600.2.3.193
    In short, given the large number of unknowns, confounding factors and lack of long-term follow-up in the three RCTs, it is premature to recommend circumcision as an HIV-prevention strategy. Much more evidence must be gathered on real-world efficacy of male circumcision as a prevention tool before mass surgeries are implemented.
    Finally, the value and function of the foreskin as an integral part of the male sexual organ [31] and the ethical issues surrounding such surgery, including informed consent, the possibility of coercion and the dangerous implications of conveying erroneous messages of HIV immunity, must also be carefully considered in any analysis.

"Fine-touch pressure thresholds in the adult penis",http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/118508429/abstract
    The glans of the circumcised penis is less sensitive to fine touch than the glans of the uncircumcised penis. The transitional region from the external to the internal prepuce is the most sensitive region of the uncircumcised penis and more sensitive than the most sensitive region of the circumcised penis. Circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis.

I forgot this:
    "Lost Boys: An Estimate of U.S. Circumcision-Related Infant Death", http://www.mensstudies.com/content/b64n267w47m333x0/?p=15c8277b88414886a6227be9bb89b88c&pi=5
    Baby boys can and do succumb as a result of having their foreskin removed. Circumcision-related mortality rates are not known with certainty; this study estimates the scale of this problem. This study finds that approximately 117 neonatal circumcision-related deaths (9.01/100,000) occur annually in the United States, about 1.3% of male neonatal deaths from all causes. Because infant circumcision is elective, all of these deaths are avoidable. This study also identifies reasons why accurate data on these deaths are not available, some of the obstacles to preventing these deaths, and some solutions to overcome them.

Links if people are interested, consider nsfw given the topic at hand
    The International Coalition for Genital Integrity- http://www.icgi.org/

Doctors Opposing Circumcision- http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/
    Intact America http://www.intactamerica.org/

http://www.nocirc.org/
    http://www.noharmm.org/
    http://www.circumstitions.com/

http://www.catholicsagainstcircumcision.org/
    http://www.jewsagainstcircumcision.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Trivarion wrote: »
    My opinion is that circumcision of male infants, with the exception of medically valid reasons, is no less morally repulsive than female circumcision and is an unforgivable violation of a person's human rights and dignity. I support a full ban on infant circumcision for non-medical reasons and believe that religion is no excuse to be allowed to mutilate the genitals of defenseless babies.
    [...]
    I fully support men's right to choose what to do with their bodies. If it's circumcision- so be it. As adults they have the right to alter themselves as they see fit. However babies have the right to have the opportunity to live their lives with their genitals intact- and that is why I oppose medically unnecessary infant circumcision.
    Well said!

Neonatal circumcision nonetheless still remains the most common pediatric operation carried out in the U.S. today.

This stuck out for me from the wiki link that was posted above. Sick. Am I wrong to suspect there is money tied into keeping the myth going?

• Advertisement

Neonatal circumcision nonetheless still remains the most common pediatric operation carried out in the U.S. today.

This stuck out for me from the wiki link that was posted above. Sick. Am I wrong to suspect there is money tied into keeping the myth going?

Human foreskin is used by certain companies to make skin grafts- a big business. I don't buy into conspiracy theories but just google "Dermagraft and circumcision" for example (edit: as I don't know about the issue I can't cite any reliable sources of info). There was a book written about similar practices called "Body Bazaar: The Market for Human Tissue in the Biotechnology Age" by Lori B. Andrews and Dorothy Nelkin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

There's what, 4-5 million births a year in the US, say 50 quid apiece and it's a $200million industry. Probably more than that on both counts too.

EDIT: Forgot about using the removed foreskin itself too, add plenty more cash for that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Zulu wrote: »
    Why, because it's "culturally" acceptable in the western world to circumcise males? It shouldn't be.
    Few get circumcised for medical reasons. In america all males are circumcised at birth - why? There is NO need.
    They have. See dictionary for meaning of mutilate.
    So what!?! :confused: Because a women prefers it, we should automatically mutilate our bodies?!?
    Also, extend that logic to FGM - clearly we can find men & women who would "heartily disagree" with us in relation to that (hence it exists in the first place)!
    "Home butchery" is one issue. Another issue is that the clinical proceedure has become so wide spread!

I take it you are not cut.
    I prefer it, the few and possibly desperate women who have witnessed it liked it. My good lady likes it.
    Its a LOT cleaner for a start. I'd actually recommend it.

Also I'd like to point out that the posted definition of mutilate does nothing to back up your point. It implies a negative result.
    My dick is vastly improved since the circumcision.

And my logic does not extend to FGM.

I take it you are not cut.
    I prefer it, the few and possibly desperate women who have witnessed it liked it. My good lady likes it.
    Its a LOT cleaner for a start. I'd actually recommend it.

Also I'd like to point out that the posted definition of mutilate does nothing to back up your point. It implies a negative result.
    My dick is vastly improved since the circumcision.

And my logic does not extend to FGM.

If you want to modify yourself to please the ladies, fair enough, that's your prerogative as an adult. You shouldn't have the right to inflict a medical procedure on an infant who can't consent, no matter how much your good lady might like it. Sure why not give the infant a Prince Albert and maybe a pair of nipple piercings while you're at it. I hear some women love those.

It's easy for someone to go from uncut to cut as an adult if they decide that's what they prefer. That is not the case if they wish to go from cut to uncut if their parents decided to inflict a circumcision on them in their youth.

I used the term specifically to cite the female equivalent.

I am not saying that male circumcision is the same as female circumcision, or that it cannot be necessary or even preferable for social or medical reasons, however neither is it the diametric opposite of female circumcision either - a harmless, natural procedure - yet this is what we are told.

We have been inundated with propaganda on female circumcision in recent years, to the point that media Muppets like Philip Boucher-Hayes go through hoops to support what turn out to be fraudulent abuses such as the Izevbekhai asylum case - for fear of a "home butchery jobs" back in Nigeria.

Simultaneously, these "home butchery jobs" are defended by the same legal system in the interests of cultural sensitivity, even though children actually died - and not even in some distant African country.

Are "home butchery jobs" OK only when it's a penis you're slicing up?

I might call strawman here. But that would be pointless.
    I'm going clarify a bit here.

You said "male genital mutilation - circumcision"
    When we get this propaganda about FGM we dont get people talking about clioridectomy or labiaplasty. So you were not citing anything. I feel you may not fully understand the reasons and the difference between why circumcision is performed and why FGM performed. They are not diametric opposites, they are not equivalent, they are seperate and distinct issues.

I'm not disagreeing that "home butchery" is a bad thing. I'm not disagreeing that its an issue that needs highlighting. But my dick is not mutilated, so its offensive to me that you would describe a circumcision as MGM.
    Don't confuse slapstick comedy with domestic violence. Male on male violence in the real World is not considered funny, neither is male of female violence, yet female of male violence is still considered funny, or excusable in the real World.

You introduced the comedic aspect. You posted a link to a cartoon as proof that Female on Male violence is funny. You can't then turn around and point out how I'm confusing comedy with the real world. With the people I surround myself with, female on male violence is as deplorable as any violence.
    It is bizarrely, perfectly acceptable for a woman to slap or throw a drink in the face of a man - even funny and, more tellingly, justified.

It is not. You need to hang around in better circles.

And women still get far more lenient sentences for the more horrific crimes of violence because we judge that they were justified or somehow 'not in control' - the infamous Bobbitt case being a good example of this.

On the strength of that link, the Bobbitt case is a very poor example indeed. It proves nothing as 1) you have quoted no other example by comparison and 2) there were so many extenuating circumstances.

This is unfortunately woman hate for woman hates sake. You quote one very ****ty example and extrapolate that as proof of a very skewed possibly inaccurate point. Lots of men get off with violent crimes in the same circumstances. It just didn't get as much coverage cos dicks weren't cut off.

Stark wrote: »
    If you want to modify yourself to please the ladies, fair enough, that's your prerogative as an adult. You shouldn't have the right to inflict a medical procedure on an infant who can't consent, no matter how much your good lady might like it. Sure why not give the infant a Prince Albert and maybe a pair of nipple piercings while you're at it. I hear some women love those.

It's easy for someone to go from uncut to cut as an adult if they decide that's what they prefer. That is not the case if they wish to go from cut to uncut if their parents decided to inflict a circumcision on them in their youth.

I have intentionally not commented on the US issue. So don't start putting words in my mouth.

I did not get cut for "the ladies", I doubt anyone does.
    TBH its pretty ignorant to imply such a thing being you know the sum total of **** all about me.

I posted in response to the implication that all circumcision is somehow mutilation of the penis.

Poor post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

I think circumcision is pathetic process. Why is it carried out on innocent American babies? They don't have a choice.

It's mutilation of the highest degree. No other part is mutilated. Why damage a bit of skin alone? Would it be ok to snip a piece from the scrotum? No it wouldn't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

what about ireland and what is the practice here ?

can parents be prosecuted if they bring a child abroad for the purpose of circumcision and if so are there any prosecutions. some cultures carry out circumsision as part of a right of passage -boy too man.

does the law differ for males and females

You said "male genital mutilation - circumcision"
    When we get this propaganda about FGM we dont get people talking about clioridectomy or labiaplasty. So you were not citing anything. I feel you may not fully understand the reasons and the difference between why circumcision is performed and why FGM performed. They are not diametric opposites, they are not equivalent, they are seperate and distinct issues.
    In calling it male genital mutilation I was underlining the use of emotive and propagandist terms for female circumcision and demonstrating how such a permanent bodily modification, a mutilation by definition, which is comparable (but not to the same level) is completely dismissed as normal, even though it has very real, sometimes fatal, consequences.

The reason to use such a term is to give the debate oxygen and underline the double standard - that's why the female term was invented. And that is why I cited it. Are we clear?
    I'm not disagreeing that "home butchery" is a bad thing. I'm not disagreeing that its an issue that needs highlighting.
    I don't believe that. It's a non-issue for you. You're at best indifferent to the issue.

Look even at the language you're using; you're not "disagreeing" that it's bad - but you're not agreeing either. You're not "disagreeing" that it's an issue that needs highlighting - but you're not agreeing either. It would be difficult to be more tepid.
    But my dick is not mutilated, so its offensive to me that you would describe a circumcision as MGM.
    It is mutilated. It may be elective or even medically necessary, but any act or physical injury that degrades (decreases or reduces) the appearance or function of any living body is mutilation. If you don't believe me, I suggest you look it up in a dictionary.
    It is not. You need to hang around in better circles.
    Seriously, grow up. We're not talking about our own little corners of the universe. My circles would not tolerate such behavior from a man or a woman - but we are not simply talking about my circles or your circles, but society in general and a woman slapping a man is still largely acceptable in society.

Tell me, if you saw a a woman slapping a man in public what would you do? If you saw a man slapping a woman, what then? If your reaction, even your perception, of the two differs then you've proved my point.
    On the strength of that link, the Bobbitt case is a very poor example indeed. It proves nothing as 1) you have quoted no other example by comparison and 2) there were so many extenuating circumstances.
    Again you prove my point - I said that women in such cases are treated differently because "we judge that they were justified or somehow 'not in control'" - and here you are making excuses for her.
    This is unfortunately woman hate for woman hates sake. You quote one very ****ty example and extrapolate that as proof of a very skewed possibly inaccurate point. Lots of men get off with violent crimes in the same circumstances. It just didn't get as much coverage cos dicks weren't cut off.
    Really? Care to show some statistics to back up your claim, or is the onus of proof something you seek from others alone?

Accusations of misogyny are a bit pathetic though. I've repeatedly in this thread debunked gynocentric conspiracy theories from other posts, so I've hardly been one-sided here. Unlike you.

• Advertisement

I have intentionally not commented on the US issue. So don't start putting words in my mouth.

Thread is "Circumcision - is it right? Should it be forced on men".

So discussing circumcision without consent is perfectly valid I would think. You are the one dragging the thread off topic by discussion circumcision by choice.
    I did not get cut for "the ladies", I doubt anyone does.
    TBH its pretty ignorant to imply such a thing being you know the sum total of **** all about me.

I posted in response to the implication that all circumcision is somehow mutilation of the penis.

Poor post.

The argument in your post hung off the women in your life preferring your cut penis. As I'm not going to go to the trouble of befriending you and getting to know you as a complicated complete human being, I'm just going to respond to points that are in your posts.

You're perfectly entitled to have your penis whatever way you prefer it. The thread is about whether we should allow children to have that choice made for them. Since it is a medical procedure that is very difficult if not impossible to reverse (I don't think a regrown foreskin is ever as good the original), the word mutilation seems apt also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement