Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fecking sea emos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

laugh wrote: »
    Could be worse, could ring a bell with your actual life.

True, but i live in an empty 2-Litre Cider bottle under the sea. Totally different:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Exclusive pictures of the OP right here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I wish i was 20 again.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

you know a lot of people dont read posts fully and dont take the time to really listen to posters here.

but i have read your post and listened to it all, and i think you're being too hard on yourself.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

giggsy664 wrote: »
    I'm completely sick of my life. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire people who didn't do the Leaving. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker ****ing hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous girl. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that I live in a pineapple under the sea.
    Anyone got a worse life than me? I doubt it.
    Do you cook nice burgers at least?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 timelessone

To OP,

When I was 20 I was in the exact same situation as you.

Now I'm 40 and nothing's changed.

I wish I had had the wherewithal to use Boards to sort out my life when I was a young man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I know what you mean about life OP. I mean from my perspective I look at it like this: I don't want to see a ghost. It's a sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast and watch the evening news. Life, Oh Life!

Do you know what I mean?

Enough with that song.

I've already stated in a previously thread how much I hate that f*ckin song.

Go on, sing it again and see what will happen, (In all honesty probably nothing to yourself, but I'll get so angry I'll shot the neighbours cat, or dog, or whatever bastard I come across first)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Please lock this thread now so everyone one posted seriously on the matter can be forever shamed. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Enough with that song.

I've already stated in a previously thread how much I hate that f*ckin song.

Oh I'm soooooooooo sorry. :)

I'll take you up on a dare,
    Anytime, anywhere
    Name the place, I'll be there,
    Bungee jumping, I don't care!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Trashbat wrote: »
    Haha, OP got Caught!

I'm a little slow today though, all the people giving genuine advice about looking at FAS courses and looking to move out and what not are in on a big ironic conspiracy and did actually get the spongebob joke, right?

I was never going to deny this was a copypasta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

You'll be grand after a good noisy **** and a few beverages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Anytime, anywhere

I'd rather have a piece of toast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

Anytime, anywhere

Congratulations, you are now responsible for yet another killing spree spurned forth by the lyrical mindf*ck that is Des'ree.

The rampage will commence right after Nationwide, love that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I'm completely sick of my life. I'm almost 20 and haven't been able to score a better job than a cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire people who didn't do the Leaving. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker ****ing hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart and a gorgeous girl. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only real friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure is only hanging around me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. And what makes this all worse is that I live in a pineapple under the sea.
    Maybe you'd have more friends if you didn't go around ripping your pants all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1PXKoYlI0&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

You missed '& I am in the closet'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Maybe you'd have more friends if you didn't go around ripping your pants all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1PXKoYlI0&feature=related

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

Tch, but Spongebob is happy.
    Not funny op. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

President Dr. Leary has a few words of advice for you:

Yes, there are people with a worse life than you. Even been to Africa?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

well your spelling & punctuation are impeccable.Try your hand at short story writing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Kiera wrote: »
    :mad:

He's right tho. It's a kip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭GalwayGuy92

You think thats bad? My mom practically kicked me out of the house before I even hit 13, and I've never met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the f*ggot prick next door who was always beating the shíte out of me and telling me I was nothing. Its not even as if I had a choice I mean I grew up in a town with 9 frickin people in it! I kid you not!! My entire adolescence was spent moving from place to place trying to get along with people who didnt even want me.

You think that's the worst bit? My only friend was some asian guy who was like thirty or something and only kept me around because he thought it would help him get laid or something.The only perk was that I got to hang around with this cute red-head, sure she was flat as a board but she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she loved hitting me and always told me how she loved getting wet.

But dear god the bane of my existance was this adult couple that i could NOT seem to avoid. You know those types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each others sentences? Ya they were fcuking creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were I swear, this thing would NEVER shut the fcuk up!!!

Like I said I kept moving from town to town getting into fights with kids my age, sometimes even adults.

The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a Pokemon master!!!

**sadly I cant claim this as my own work....I found it online, thought it was a good response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Fcuk me the personal issues forum has moved in here....

Why dont you fcukers log on to swingers irleand or some site like that and everyone will be your friend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

You think that's bad? I lost a cushy job that I had, only to be given a cushier number. When I tried to get a little extra money from the job through legitimate means I was hounded by the media. Now they want me to resign and give back the money that I spent redecorating my apartment.

I can only afford caviar three nights a week. THREE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

You think thats bad? My mom practically kicked me out of the house before I even hit 13, and I've never met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the f*ggot prick next door who was always beating the shíte out of me and telling me I was nothing. Its not even as if I had a choice I mean I grew up in a town with 9 frickin people in it! I kid you not!! My entire adolescence was spent moving from place to place trying to get along with people who didnt even want me.

You think that's the worst bit? My only friend was some asian guy who was like thirty or something and only kept me around because he thought it would help him get laid or something.The only perk was that I got to hang around with this cute red-head, sure she was flat as a board but she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she loved hitting me and always told me how she loved getting wet.

But dear god the bane of my existance was this adult couple that i could NOT seem to avoid. You know those types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each others sentences? Ya they were fcuking creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were I swear, this thing would NEVER shut the fcuk up!!!

Like I said I kept moving from town to town getting into fights with kids my age, sometimes even adults.

The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a Pokemon master!!!

**sadly I cant claim this as my own work....I found it online, thought it was a good response

Congratulations - nobody over 25 has a clue what that post is about or why it's supposed to be funny. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Biggest financial meltdown the world has seen since the great depression and you have a job so be thankful.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

InTheTrees wrote: »
    Biggest financial meltdown the world has seen since the great depression and you have a job so be thankful.

But he lives on the sea floor!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Yeah, but my 7 month old fcuking loves you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

I hear ya about life OP!

Instead of a pirate shouting "Are ya ready kids?" at the start of each episode he should really be shouting "Are ya ready for disappointment kids?"

Advertisement