Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Command & Conquer: The Integration Limerick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Killinator wrote: »
    So does anyone know if showing up at 6pm(after the start) is a no go?
    no man you can show up at that time but some people might be going home.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

yeah it was probably a mistake that he said "commences at 5" probably meant "finishes"

well maybe ya see people are comming down from Dub and so they might want to stay longer but if the polish come they surely stay for that long.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

yeah it was probably a mistake that he said "commences at 5" probably meant "finishes"

was thinking that...now if only Henry would get off his ass and answer a few questions...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

Thanks for the awnsers, I thought a 5 o clock start was somewhat 'different'.

• Advertisement

I was hoping it was gonna be night/lowlight games :D

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    I was hoping it was gonna be night/lowlight games :D

My hope aswell, that said we still dont know if thats the case or not

I think it would be alot more interesting if it was a day and night thing. I hope it is dry on the day also,and not lashing rain.

if it is a night thing me and my bro could bring our night vision goggles.

I think it would be alot more interesting if it was a day and night thing. I hope it is dry on the day also,and not lashing rain.

ok..dry during the day and lashing during the night :D
    Luckily the very first BDU I got was rain gear so if it was lashing I could still get down and dirty in the mud and still be dry :D
    I'm hoping it will be dry and dull really though...last few games out at LAC were too hot ...I'm not able for that heat :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭chili_fecker

Any other update of futher details on this lads?

Any other update of futher details on this lads?

post what you need to know and I'll try and get information from Henry..

Here's what I know so far.
    Registration opens at 10am Sat 31st.
    I think Henry made a typo and games actually finish at 5pm..not start :)
    Price is €25 for the day and includes lunch which will be bought to each team's base.
    LAC are expanding the boundaries for the game to cater for the increased number of players..

games actually finish at 5pm..not start QUOTE]

BALLS!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

I'm hoping to be there for the day

post what you need to know and I'll try and get information from Henry..

Will you ask him what kind of format the games will be ,i.e. respawn, one hit your out,medic,etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Just remembered ill be at a wedding so won't be able to make it.
    If there's numbers goin on the sunday, I could make that day

They're extending the boundaries and adding two more fields in I think.

As for the game..it's the same as was played a few months ago with the balls.
    Basically teams of 25 people.
    Each team gets 100 balls for their base.
    Each player carries one ball with him, if hit he has to hand it to the guy that got him and vica versa.
    The team with the most balls at the end of the day wins.

Billy..you obviously didn't read the whole thread :D

I talked to Henry and he's confirmed 183 people so far.
    Also game actually runs from 8am-8pm. (chronoing etc at 8am so I'd say 2 hours to test everyone and sort out teams)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭seanoff

So we have to be there for 8am

seanoff wrote: »
    So we have to be there for 8am

nah....I'd say 9am would be loads of time..
    I'm not showing up till about 9.30 as I've to collect the two mates so plenty of time to get organized and chrono'ed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Cant see herself getting up out of Bed and manging to paint her face in time.
    Although she did go off to the Army store and arrive back with a pair of OD combats
    and T-Shirt and she has plans of borrowing my chest-rig.

Hopefully we will get there Saturday. (sometime) Am feeling very lazy and more in the mood
    to take a few photos rather than running around the place and stressing the heart and feeling the beer belly
    and manboobs jiggle.

I dont drive, and she's completly **** at driving so if we get their alive in the first place it will be a miricle,
    anyone that sees a Orange Chevy Matiz stay well clear as she cant reverse or parallell park. (I'm not joking)
    (Not that I can talk since I can only cycle on a pedal bike)

Looking for my charger now, the worst about being an Non-Skirmisher and collector is having a load of crap chinese clone batteries
    lying about the place un-charged.
    and non greased up AEG's with ****ty stock Hop-up rubber.

~B

• Advertisement

bullets wrote: »
    Am feeling very lazy and more in the mood
    to take a few photos rather than running around the place and stressing the heart and feeling the beer belly
    and manboobs jiggle.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

bullets wrote: »
    Cant see herself getting up out of Bed and manging to paint her face in time.
    Although she did go off to the Army store and arrive back with a pair of OD combats
    and T-Shirt and she has plans of borrowing my chest-rig.

Hopefully we will get there Saturday. (sometime) Am feeling very lazy and more in the mood
    and manboobs jiggle.

I dont drive, and she's completly **** at driving so if we get their alive in the first place it will be a miricle,
    anyone that sees a Orange Chevy Matiz stay well clear as she cant reverse or parallell park. (I'm not joking)
    (Not that I can talk since I can only cycle on a pedal bike)

Looking for my charger now, the worst about being an Non-Skirmisher and collector is having a load of crap chinese clone batteries
    lying about the place un-charged.
    and non greased up AEG's with ****ty stock Hop-up rubber.

~B

Excuse me!!! I'm driving two years without an accident. I can reverse also. The space on Saturday was very tight and i didn't want clip the good cars :o My own is a heap of crap but its cheap on tax and petrol. I enjoy the Airsoft you don't. I'll be keeping an eye on your comments :eek:

you're in the doghouse now bullets :D

Advertisement