Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some non-competitive soccer in UCD for the Ladies

Options
  • 22-06-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

would anyone be up for a game? not serious at all just for a bit of fun and an attempt at getting fit? Maybe a Wednesday/ Tuesday evening? I find it so hard to motivate myself on my own and I think its a lot easier for lads to find teams etc to join.

Possibly some evening in front of the Quinn school of business and with maybe a drink in the student or forum bar after?

By the way I'm 25 so therefore not a fit student by any means :(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 VEXERZ

snorlax wrote: »
    would anyone be up for a game? not serious at all just for a bit of fun and an attempt at getting fit? Maybe a Wednesday/ Tuesday evening? I find it so hard to motivate myself on my own and I think its a lot easier for lads to find teams etc to join.

Possibly some evening in front of the Quinn school of business and with maybe a drink in the student or forum bar after?

wtf am I reading!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

VEXERZ you wont be reading anything on this forum for a good while if you post like that again. Please desist. Only warning.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

snorlax wrote: »

I'd be up for it. Love sport (not very good at it) but only around for the next 8 weeks or so

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I'd be up for it too - just a word of warning - the field beside the Quinn School gets booked for games by the Sports Centre - it's not by any means guaranteed to be free.. which could be a problem. It is booked weeks and weeks in advance too.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 maria gstones

hi, just a suggestion, www.ranelaghgaels.ie have a new ladies football team (gaelic) and are still looking for new players. They normally train on Mondays in UCD.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

hi, just a suggestion, www.ranelaghgaels.ie have a new ladies football team (gaelic) and are still looking for new players. They normally train on Mondays in UCD.

Who could I contact about it? Haven't played GAA in years, but love it. Only problem is I'm going travelling in Sept, plus I haven't had proper boots in about 5 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Speaking of Soccer....Big Congrats to the U17's Irish women's soccer team who beat Germany 1-0 on Tuesday night to book themselves a place in the UEFA Championship final.

Eurosport showing the final this Saturday at half 12,for anyone interested in watching.

Advertisement