Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got post of the day (again) today.

Options
  • 22-06-2010 12:43am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭

Yeah thats right, twice in three days fools. Im pretty awesome. I just wanted to point out that I'm better than all of you. There I said it. I'm kind of a big deal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

FearDark wrote: »
    Yeah thats right, twice in three days fools. Im pretty awesome. I just wanted to point out that I'm better than all of you. There I said it. I'm kind of a big deal.

Any chance of making the third one either funny or interesting?

;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I just had a thread moved to TCN.

The absolute shame of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I see this thread going places fast.

(The recycling bin:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I just had a thread moved to TCN.

The absolute shame of it.

How rude!

gary-busey-evicted.jpg

BITCH!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    I see this thread going places fast.

(The recycling bin:p)

Better the recycle bin than TCN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Better the recycle bin than TCN.

Shh. Sarky will kill you.

Never speak ill of the nest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Remember that time Snyper spoke ill of the nest...

Things did not go well for him...

Snyper knows better now Hank!

We tought him a lesson!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Yeah, but that's because he turned out to be awesome. FearDark doesn't learn from his mistakes, therefore Fail and I'm really going to enjoy Sarky summoning Cthulhu on his ass :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Now now, that's no way to treat a fellow poster, even if he is suffering from a dose of the brain clap.

Everyone should feel sorry for FearDark, and give him sympathetic cuddles and tea and biscuits.

Then when he least expects it, you set him on fire and shove him off a cliff.

That heathen deserves to DIE!

BAN HIM!!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

O_o

o_O

Something's fishy...

What's he got on you Sarky? :rolleyes::p

YAAAAAAAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Solitaire wrote: »
    O_o

o_O

Something's fishy...

What's he got on you Sarky? :rolleyes::p

2 more POTD's. :D

2 more POTD's. :D

NOOOOOOO you're not on HIS side are you Star?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sarky wrote: »
    Now now, that's no way to treat a fellow poster, even if he is suffering from a dose of the brain clap.

Everyone should feel sorry for FearDark, and give him sympathetic cuddles and tea and biscuits.

Exactly, it's not like we can thank him again.:(:D:pac:

Exactly, it's not like we can thank him again.:(:D:pac:

NOOOOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

"com' on now little Fear Dark, it's just a little farther up the cliff. That's where the tea biscuits are..." :) pats to make sure of lighter in pocket. gives little cuddle of encouragement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Deki wrote: »
    "com' on now little Fear Dark, it's just a little farther up the cliff. That's where the tea biscuits are..." :) pats to make sure of lighter in pocket. gives little cuddle of encouragement.

Deki You go girl, give the twat that tore us apart loads.....................and then some more................not naming anyone now...............

I think he ran away Du. :( And we were almost to the top.;)

I think he ran away Du. :( And we were almost to the top.;)

I was glad to read that the only nice thing YOU had the sense to believe was the twat i am talking about owns a Goat.................You are a head of stupidity in a forum dedicated to MEGA ULTRA STUPIDITY, one of its mods is just the right Alien Life form to lead it to its doom...........................;)

Oh, There are so many choices Du, makes my head spin :P (but i do think he has some connection to the goat - not sure of the ownership ;))

Oh, There are so many choices Du, makes my head spin :P (but i do think he has some connection to the goat - not sure of the ownership ;))

goats usually have horns on their head indicating that they are the ownership of the devil:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I wonder if that falls under the cloven hoof of the tricky pig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

you maintain the scent of a toe cheese

ynotdu wrote: »
    Deki You go girl, give the twat that tore us apart loads.....................and then some more................not naming anyone now...............

I was glad to read that the only nice thing YOU had the sense to believe was the twat i am talking about owns a Goat.................You are a head of stupidity in a forum dedicated to MEGA ULTRA STUPIDITY, one of its mods is just the right Alien Life form to lead it to its doom...........................;)
    goats usually have horns on their head indicating that they are the ownership of the devil:)

You're so deep and subtle ynotdu.

Of course I know it's all in jest. There's no way you might still be bitter over getting banned for posting in the "post here to get banned" thread, and the embarrassing Feedback thread that followed, is there? Or your "relative" who decided to inexpertly troll and threaten me after you went crying to them about what you did to yourself? Nope. Not even a teeny tiny little shred of a grudgeling!

Cop on or get out. Last warning.

Now, everyone back to the topic at hand.

*cuddles FearDark*

There there. It happens every poster now and then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

that's what I tell myself

Advertisement