Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Cooking Club Schedule and List of Recipes

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

No problemo Faith, you do a brilliant job with this forum.

If you like, I could stick up a recipe I have for courgette bread that I made a couple of weeks ago? I took a few pics as I went. It wouldn't be a hugely special effort but it's a lovely recipe.

Thanks so much :)

And thanks olaola too!

On that note, anybody who'd be happy to stand in at the last moment, could you post below, or just thank this post please? I might make a list because at the moment I'm approaching people one at a time and it's not working that well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

No problemo Faith, you do a brilliant job with this forum.

If you like, I could stick up a recipe I have for courgette bread that I made a couple of weeks ago? I took a few pics as I went. It wouldn't be a hugely special effort but it's a lovely recipe.

Please post this! I have been looking for a recipe like that. Used to eat it in Oz, and loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

I'd be happy to stick up one of my regulars if you were stuck some time. I wouldn't be great with the photos but have most of the recipes off the top of my head ;)

I'm always checking for the recipe of the week but it must be difficult to keep track of everyone's week. Kudos Faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I'd be happy to jump in at short notice......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Put me on your stand in list too Faith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

Me too

Please add me to this list, looks like week 26 in 2011?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Hi faith,

I have a couple of recipes already done with photos, if you're ever stuck pm me. Can email them to you to have a look if you want.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Please add me to this list, looks like week 26 in 2011?

Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Ya I am happy to stand it any time you are stuck...I love the Cooking Club!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rodrob111

Me too, happy to stand in any time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

My week's up - with HOOOOGE pictures. I can never seem to find something that lets me reduce the size of the pictures I either take, or the ones I post. Resizing them is a PITA of the highest order - doesn't seem to work through photobucket, and the only free software I can find to do it, I have to do it one picture at a time and it takes ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Use imageshack

• Registered Users Posts: 64,787 ✭✭✭✭unkel

My week's up - with HOOOOGE pictures. I can never seem to find something that lets me reduce the size of the pictures I either take, or the ones I post. Resizing them is a PITA of the highest order - doesn't seem to work through photobucket, and the only free software I can find to do it, I have to do it one picture at a time and it takes ages.

Resize them online here for free

Upload them here for free

• Registered Users Posts: 43 campbellu

Found Club today-laid up with back trouble, Thai soup first on list, then Little Alex's tomato modified Brown Bread, going to love looking up these recipes and then viewing comments, WELL DONE everyone, especially Faith . Thanks.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

i would love to make a submission some great recipies here, can i be added to the list please :) it will be hard to chose which recipe :D

i would love to make a submission some great recipies here, can i be added to the list please :) it will be hard to chose which recipe :D

Done, looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

Could I be added to the list? (if there is space left :))

As a Professional Chef & I love cooking im sure I've some recipes which people would kill for :D and I would love to share!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Kerikosan wrote: »
    You would need a time machine though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Kerikosan wrote: »

As a Professional Chef & I love cooking im sure I've some recipes which people would kill for :D and I would love to share!

You could always start your own thread like Jassha did and post recipes on request. This thread is great for Chinese Food and recipes, I love it.
    You could do like wise for your speciality.

• Advertisement

Advertisement