Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord Rank Sinks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭insebayguy

Sorry to drag up such an old post. I spent a week on the Lord Rank (must have been 13 years ago).
    It was one of the best weeks of my life up until that point. The link above isn't working. Do you have any other news on her?
    Very sad to hear sunk, also spent a week on the Asgard II about 15 years ago and that sunk... starting to see a common link here. I spent my honeymoon on a cruise of the Carribbean aboard the "Freedom of the Seas" lets see if she survives!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Sorry did I say you could come and have a look at my boats :eek: well there has been a slight change of plan, I'll be out of town indefinitely :D

Hahaha good call Fergal :D Lets see how the Freedom of the Seas gets on 1st.. Thank fook I never step foot aboard the Costa Concordia!!! Hope the Oscar Wilde stays afloat this weekend!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,323 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Cheers Fergal :)
    You'll be kept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭calnand

I hope the spirit of oysterhaven will be safe as the new sail training boat.
    My younger will be among the 10 dinghy instructors from the centre who will be sailing it up to Dublin for the tall ships. Its a pity it wasnt around when i was an Instructor there. heres a link to their blog http://spiritofoysterhaventrust.blogspot.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Talent

Markham,
    Notice you guys in Afloat are saying that John O'Leary had been sailing an Enterprise dinghy. However heard yesterday that he was a Wayfarer sailor. Have you heard what type of dinghy it was?

Advertisement