Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex Question

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 porschespeedst

Speaking it as a straight male if I have no interest in it, and I don't really get the fascination some have with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

im female and i love anal

its partly the "being bold" aspect of it,partly the amazing sensation and partly the headrush of knowing my partner has penetrated me everywhere possible

I am male and couldn't care less about anal.

My girlfriend on the other hand is OBSESSED about doing me up the ass with a strap-on.

Seriously.

At some stage, I feel I will have to cave in and allow it. Does anyone have any experience of this? I am not exactly looking forward to this. In saying that, a little bit of me is curious and wondering what it is like. Only a very little bit, mind you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Greyfox

My current girlfriend will do pretty much everything except anal, I'm very happy with this as I personally think anal sex is absolutely disgusting and have no interest in ever doing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I'm a guy and I have to admit I don't find the idea appealing at all. I think I'd be a bit grossed out by it, especially the "hygiene" aspect (I'm trying to be as polite as I can as it's dinner time so I don't want to go into the gross details).

I'm a little particular when it comes to stuff like sex and hygiene and that. For example I wouldn't want to have sex with a girl on her period. One girl I was in contact with was into anal, but I never did anything with her so I never had to worry about going through with it. Occasionally if you're horny it might sound appealing. However when I think of the reality of what happens, it certainly puts me off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

OP I'm male and tried it once with an ex - it's not all it's cracked up to be (no pun intended). I have asked my girlfriend and she refused, so I dropped the subject. It's not that much fun, it's just a bit naughty and guys tend to fantasize about it. I'd recommend refusing point-blank if asked again - you obviously don't enjoy it.

Hi OP,

In answer to your question: I'm female and I really enjoy anal with my bf (it is so not a casual relationship position imo). I like the feel of it...usually with a little help from a vibe...love that it is a bit naughty and I love the fact I know it is such a turn on for my bf. I am always the one in control of the depth, speed and movement so it also turns me on as I get to be the boss. It is not something I do often but once a month or so is fun for me!

If you don't want to do something, whether it is 'normal' or 'taboo' do not allow anyone to do it to you.

The homosexual reference is upsetting to me as I believe people in a relationship should be free to share their kinks without fear of being branded. Same goes for girls who think guys who like anal are depraved or perverted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 quibbles

Why the hell should she try it if she doesn't want to? And if she says no now and he still keeps trying, what makes you think he'll stop when she says so after she's let him go a certain way? That will probably backfire even more, s he'll think that if he puts enough pressure on her, she'll eventually give in.

+1

This happened to someone I know. This very thing. He started, she said no, he finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭remembering

I read a few of the posts but god it even makes me squeamish just thinkin about it, i will NEVER EVER do it. NO WAY - EVER - GROSS :eek::eek::eek:
    it must be so painful also :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It isn't gross or painful if you plan ahead and go about it properly.
    Plenty of people have indulged and enjoyed anal sex for thousands of years.
    If it doesn't float your boat fair enough, if you are intrested then read up on it and how to make it enjoyable. There should be a level of communication and maturity so that a person can raise the topic with thier partner rather then just 'pretending' to 'accidentally' get the wrong entrance of the body, that usually means a lack of awareness and experience and maturity.

Do it, don't do it, it comes down to everyones preference and that of the couple.
    Just take your time, play safe, use lube and relax and if it's not your bag baby then tell your parter your not intrested, if they don't respect that then they dont' respect you and you should be concerned about the relationship.

• Advertisement
Advertisement