Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye can't beat a danger ****

Options
  • 07-06-2010 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

if ye call someones name and see if ye can toss one out before they get into your room.I must try it with a mates mother sometime.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

beardybob wrote: »
    if ye call someones name and see if ye can toss one out before they get into your room.I must try it with a mates mother sometime.

Its so exciting. Stick a cucumber up your arse and you'll have the **** of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

ye're weird

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Do you have to begin from a fully flacid position?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I hope with all my heart you get caught.

Sexual harrasment I think that's called...?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

A recent plot line to a "Naughty America" vid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭Basq

if ye call someones name and see if ye can toss one out before they get into your room.
    Unless you're after calling a geriatric.. if you do manage it, it's a pretty poor reflection on you tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

think thats dangerous? Try it with live wires around, or while defusing I.E.D's in Iraq...i live on the edge...of decancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,108 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Works better if you dial 999, report a fire, and leave the door on the latch while masturbating in the hall.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 beardybob

Well I think its healthy. In fairness a good **** sorts everything out even a bad ride and especially a hang over. The cucumber sound a little too painfull think I'll stick to the shampoo bottle, no risk of it breaking.

stevefinn wrote: »
    ye're weird

You still read it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Well I think its healthy. In fairness a good **** sorts everything out even a bad ride and especially a hang over. The cucumber sound a little too painfull think I'll stick to the shampoo bottle, no risk of it breaking.

Try the electric tootbrush. That could work

With or without toothpaste???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I prefer to sneak into someone's room whilst they're sleeping and **** over their face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

This thread is awesome!

The ultimate danger **** is speeding past the guards, then pulling over and popping one off before they get to your window..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Should be automatically put in the list of great threads . . .

I am certainly going to try the cop one that sounds deadly. sneak into the ladies and try get one out over the door or into cubicle beside, very risky

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

You still read it

yeah....so i could comment and call ye weird

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

kierank01 wrote: »
    lamo
    Laugh ass my off? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 jab1

my first post on boards and its too ths topic,legendary stuff keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

I always wondered id it OK to have an allied Irish in the car while stuck in traffic

That would be more an exhibitionist **** though

Threads about **** are great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Do you have to begin from a fully flacid position?

I really hope not

I'd have to be almost there to even attempt this

In any case it's a suicide mission as the smell of jizz would give the show away even if you managed to knock one out in the allotted time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The smell of jizz? What kind of food are you eating man?

I'm having one now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

One of my clients, I'm a psychotherapist, was in a second hand book shop. Anyway he was reading something that aroused him. He cracked one off in the corner where no-one could see him. I really struggled to stay professional and and not say something like "good show Sir".

• Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Odysseus wrote: »
    One of my clients, I'm a psychotherapist, was in a second hand book shop. Anyway he was reading something that aroused him. He cracked one off in the corner where no-one could see him. I really struggled to stay professional and and not say something like "good show Sir".

if you visit the same bookshop as the client, watch out for the book with the pages stuck together

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

lol thats not a danger ****.

A danger **** is knocking one out in the back row seat of a carpet munchers convention and getting out of there before any of them in the row in front of you notices your juice in their hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

What about **** into your sleeping girlfriends hand and then tickling her face

Shall I just leave?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Unique User Name

I am certainly going to try the cop one that sounds deadly. sneak into the ladies and try get one out over the door or into cubicle beside, very risky

Be very careful with this. This can back fire if you'll excuse the pun. Just ask George Mchael what happens if you try this near the law!!

Advertisement