Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norway's 150km of Motorway, what other countries do we have more motorway than?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Brian CivilEng

Dyflin wrote: »

Airport to main train station - 19 minutes...

For the full effect of this you should also add that the airport is 40km from Oslo, and not 9km like here. that train is impressive. The only problem is that like everything in Norway is is damn expensive. About €30 for a return to the city centre. Argh.

From driving around Norway I really think that more could be spent on the roads. Then again one of my visits there coincided with the motorway to Sandefjord being closed due a tunnel collapsing. That boring bus journey from Torp to Oslo turned into a wonderful spin through some very picturesque Norwegian villages. Ryanair don't fly to Torp anymore but if they did I would be annoyed about having to use the motorway again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

The posts discussing Dublin's size have been moved here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055958587#

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Comparing Ireland and Norway is like comparing apples and oranges anyway. They have been exploiting there great natural resources for far longer than the short period in which we had our virtual economy.

Advertisement