Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAKRIDGE AIRSOFT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

no i don't need directions should be ok. i'll take the direct route up the n81. was on the web site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    no i don't need directions should be ok. i'll take the direct route up the n81. was on the web site

perfect stuff, so any hassle gimmie a ring on 0851421550

the games start at 11, so we tell people to be there from 10.30

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

cool!

some great games today, the rearguard delaying game worked very well and the new structures worked very well

roll on tomorrow!

@snakedoc: sorry about your gun, hope you got it sorted, at least you know where we are now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭josh68

great bunch up today kev . some cracking games and that last game was brill thanks to all and you kev for a great day:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

josh68 wrote: »
    great bunch up today kev . some cracking games and that last game was brill thanks to all and you kev for a great day:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

glad you enjoyed it, with a few more heads tomorrow we'll see how it goes :D

should be good :D i would love to be going but cant :mad:

did you look at youtube superjosh1968 at the vid i posted

• Registered Users Posts: 49 niallallen2436

i wont make it up for about two weeks because i have an inflamed tendant on the back of my leg the doctor said i need to stay of it

did you look at youtube superjosh1968 at the vid i posted

i sure did, i even commented on it :D

• Advertisement

i wont make it up for about two weeks because i have an inflamed tendant on the back of my leg the doctor said i need to stay of it

ah jesus sorry to hear it, make sure your right before you come back up

We will be going back to full days from next week

• Registered Users Posts: 49 niallallen2436

ive had it for the last 2 weeks im just staying of it for about a mount to make sure it gets better and ive been healing fast 2 weeks ago i couldnt stand and yesterday i was in town

how is saturday looking many booked:)

how is saturday looking many booked:)

a few questions and interest but no bookings yet i'm afraid

From this weekend we will be open for the full day

Gates open at 10 and the games start at 10.30 and the games run on until 5 or as close to 5.30 as we can depending on the light

Prices are 15 euro for the half day, or a special of 20 for the full day for February

There is discount for groups of 10 or more aswell

I just got some good interest in tomorrow and sunday and should have a team up on Sunday aswell

I just want to say thanks to all who came out over the weekend, especially the team ACR a great bunch of honest players

Student Saver Saturday for February

Play the whole day on Saturdays in February for the price of the half day, if this is successful I will extend it for longer, valid student card required for anyone over 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 irish airsoft expo

hey kevin

are u open on sunday for a full day if so how much?

thanks
    paul:D

• Advertisement

hey kevin

are u open on sunday for a full day if so how much?

thanks
    paul:D

hey we sure are, open from 10.30, i'll be on site from 10ish, the cost for the full day in February is 20 euro

Dog Company are due up on the day aswell as another group of 8 in the afternoon and maybe another team that i'm waiting for them to confirm

Excellent Kev can you put me down for 3 players confirmed might be 1 more let you know later

thanks
    kev ;)
    hey we sure are, open from 10.30, i'll be on site from 10ish, the cost for the full day in February is 20 euro

Dog Company are due up on the day aswell as another group of 8 in the afternoon and maybe another team that i'm waiting for them to confirm

Excellent Kev can you put me down for 3 players confirmed might be 1 more let you know later

thanks
    kev ;)

no probs at all, Sunday is shaping up to be a good day numbers wise, just got another few bookings there :D

all of our rentals are now booked for Saturday and it looks like Sunday will be the same, I'm waiting on a call back to confirm

We have one rental booked for Sunday, others are available for sunday, but all our rentals are booked for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭fido37

hey kev

there will be 8 dogs and 2 or 3 pledges up sunday. see ya then

fido37 wrote: »
    hey kev

there will be 8 dogs and 2 or 3 pledges up sunday. see ya then

as long as its not like today weather wise, there will be 2 of us there 1 had to pull out because of been under the thumb lol

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭fido37

hey kev

dont mind the rain..... as long as its not to windy and i can shoot straight.
    see ya in the morning. 11 of us all together

fido37 wrote: »
    hey kev

dont mind the rain..... as long as its not to windy and i can shoot straight.
    see ya in the morning. 11 of us all together

great stuff, see ya's then, the funny thing was today the site was above the rain

• Advertisement

hi kev are you open tomorrow

Advertisement