Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what makes "a nice ass"

Options
  • 25-05-2010 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey guys
    what exactly makes"a nice ass"??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

basic biology would suggest a male donkey and a female donkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clodclo

haha i didnt get what you meant there for a minute!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

A pair of cheeks and a gansai load of subjectivity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Mr Yellow

A buddy of mine always compliments good ass as 'look at the 2 eggs in a hankie'... Very mature of him! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Mr Yellow wrote: »
    A buddy of mine always compliments good ass as 'look at the 2 eggs in a hankie'... Very mature of him! :)

ha ha peach in a napkin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 zonad

Apple bottom. When the ass resembles an apple.

Bounce.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I kinda think asses are hot by default unless there is something specifically wrong with them. So if an ass is not really fat, hairy, wrinkly etc, it's a good ass in my book.

Asses are good by nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

fryup wrote: »

Your about 10 posts too late there!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 47 lilka

first and foremost, the absense of a willy/dick/etc nearby...once that's missing...we can start the grading process from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Firm, curvy and attached to nice legs!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

edit wrong post in wrong tab :o

Nice ass easy Not ot big not to wide. soft, personally speaking it should anything that looks droopy in the wrong places...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

as one of my mates calls a good ass. " baby potatos"

Ah cant beat a woman with a good ass because it usually means shes got a great figure all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Symmetrical, firm but with a little bounce, not too big, not too small.

the cheeky pic of the female tennis player cant remember the photographers name tho I'm sure fajitas would.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

I think the clothes a woman wears accentuate a nice ass. A nice dress or skirt is excellent but a lot of the time you can not beat a lovely curve behind in a pair of denim jeans. The simplest is usually the best.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Ah cant beat a woman with a good ass because it usually means shes got a great figure all round.
    True. Toned stomach waist is an even bigger indicator there.

A nice bum for me is down to the waist and the hips. Must have a waist first and foremost. Rounded. Toned. Rounded is a biggy. I knew a woman who had the perfect (small) bum when observed from behind but from the side had no bum at all. Dont like big bums and from what I've observed on boards on the subject I seem to favour the smaller.

Typed in best ass into google and this returned first. Clothed but wouldnt expect any boss you may have to approve so NSFW http://fattony.transworld.net/files/2009/02/ass.jpg
    That would be pretty damn perfect TBH.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

\/\/ ah, right you are. It's been a while since if done my basic biology. I was always better at the practical things.

I was thinking of mules and jinnys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,275 ✭✭✭✭fits

^ you'll have to read up on your 'basic biology' mate :D

The black singer jamilia has a really nice bum in my eyes :D

A nice ass is usually not just reliant on one thing. Legs, stomach, hips, waist, muscle tone are all important in the making of a great looking and feeling ass.

ah ha found the pic google Martin Elliott and youle see one of my all time favourite pics... My dad had this as an offical print some where...

But mm yeah dont do it while your working.

but the tenis girls bum is peachy

ah ha found the pic google Martin Elliott and youle see one of my all time favourite pics... My dad had this as an offical print some where...

But mm yeah dont do it while your working.

but the tenis girls bum is peachy

Just wiki'd him. He died like two months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

A nice ass has to be firm for me , don't want the thing shagging.

Always been a fan of small tight asses mainly because it means the rest of them is going to be in pretty good shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Nice little indicator is two small dimples to the left and right of the extreme lover back / tramp stamp area. These occur when the muscle mass from the ass (that rhymes marge and you know it does!) is super toned and anchored well the the back.

Your guarenteed the firmness adn roundness then.

Exmaple below.....

back-dimples.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I'm a bit of a bum man myself :D

A nice bum has to be curvy and have a little bit of meat to squeeze.
    And if you look at it from the side it has to stick out a bit, put your pint on it if you know what i mean :)

Nothing as bad as a flat arse, I know a few stunning looking women, drop dead gorgeous who have an arse that looks like someone let the air out of it, arse like a younge boy.

This is my idea of a perfect arse. Enjoy.

rachsass.jpg

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Round , firm and 'standing to attention' like a duck's ass!!!!!!!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

OK

two things

normally I've little truck with these types of threads. Not from a sense of prudishness, but more a sense of them not really being needed outside of AH, but, in this occasion, thanks solely to post number 2 ( i lol'd) and some of the more intelligent answers, we'll let it roll.

on a second note thoug, can we please keep things clean and tidy. Remember the ethos and tone of the forum when posting please peoples. This ain't the slap and tickle forum, or slydice, so lets play clean.

Cheers

DrG

Advertisement