Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play-offs

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Orizio wrote: »
    You didn't play normal did you farrell?

Just home now and BALLS... no had normal until last minute before KO and then changed it to LTNT... this score is disastrious. gonna have to hope its just a slow start:(

no territory and no possession....:eek::(

Maybe I should have done some research... but was tired last night and in lectures until now :mad:

Edit: going from Bad to worse :( BR is getting nailed and giving away penalties left right and centre. and tackling gone to pot. missed more tackles than made... sigh. another season in DIV III so while I sort out pack properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Can't quite believe I'm going to lose to such a **** team. This ****er is 20 points behind me in the league for ****'s sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Myself and Eireannach are in an epic boards battle for 3rd place.

His Killarney RFC have dominated possession and territory

Grubber RFC is winning the contact area (7-1 turnovers) but as a result also can't stop giving away penalties (9-1)

At half time it is 19-16 to Grubber RFC and a tense 2nd half to go!

Can't quite believe I'm going to lose to such a **** team. This ****er is 20 points behind me in the league for ****'s sake.

I guess we are both chokers then eh?! see you next season... or are you going to move to scotland?

Edit: mother of God... what the hell is going on... look at the score now Orizio... im ashamed! :(

Odd scoreline alright, although I fancied him to beat you, but just by 5-10 points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Im 19-3 up after 52mins. Game over and another bronze trophy in the bag....getting sick of bronze.

Odd scoreline alright, although I fancied him to beat you, but just by 5-10 points.

Yeah I thought was going to be close since he beat me both times in the league. but this is just odd... I duno.

Re-evaluation time of forwards is more serious than I expected. might need to step up the training an focus soley on that area.

Edit: Wahey I scored... 7 - 41

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wylie Luke

34 0 after 55 mins, you called it Johnny!

I have 6 line breaks to his one, and its still a draw. :confused:

Wylie Luke wrote: »
    34 0 after 55 mins, you called it Johnny!

Ya i was keeping an eye on your game. In fairness i think you had it won by half time with that try right at the end. Congrats on the victory.

• Advertisement

cheers, I bought a 33yo for 3k, McClaren, he's the dominant force in my pack at 120+ and 209! Not sure how he'll fare in a higher league but he's done alright this year and will allow me to keep training the young fella flat out!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

yeah Div IV here we come....

33-0 70mins on the clock

hey Satory, any idea which Div?

Wylie luke, i think your gonna end up in a league with mostly bots in it so you could be pushing for promotion to division 3 this time next season!!

I'm 10th on the promotion list, so that or higher, I think...

ahhhh, that's a scary thought and one i'm not sure I'm ready to think about just yet!! Not bad going though!

How can u tell that Johnny?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

5 mins to go and its currently 50-28. Two TNT'S in a row is seriously starting to show in my lads. Their out on their feet!

2 and 1/2 mins left no score 2nd half. 19-16 Grubber

Edit:Gave a penalty 5 yards out and they knocked on the tap. Nervy as hell now

Edit: Aaaaand done, 19-16, phew!

nd [URL="javascript:playerClick(8243274);"]Barry[/URL]! Sheer class from [URL="javascript:playerClick(3448260);"]Kane[/URL] as he leaves the despairing effort of [URL="javascript:playerClick(8243282);"]Foran[/URL] behind and glides over the line with his finger in the air! [URL="javascript:teamClick(45085);"]Tigers[/URL]... Number One! [URL="javascript:playerClick(3448260);"]Kane's[/URL] try has narrowed the lead to 34. The [URL="javascript:teamClick(45085);"]Tigers[/URL] fans are starting to get noisy as they root for their team to complete their comeback.

with 7 mins to go they 'narrow' my lead to 34!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Another nice little trophy for the cabinet. Pity its a div4 one though! Still with a qualifier to come heres hopin were back in div3 next season!!

• Advertisement

40-0 FT

Considering I've never beaten this team by more than 5 in 3 attempts, this is a great win for me. 312,000 winnings coming later on, cant wait

Great game by the way Eireannach!

Won 47-3. I expected more from him.

39-7, surprised it wqasnt closer but delighted! Dizzy heights of div iv nest season woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

mar-z wrote: »
    Gret game by the way Eireannach!

Wow, that second half was nervy as hell. My language was not intended for children and some adults.

Great game and congratulations. Looking forward to next season and who will be joining our league.

Unforunately the Cork Coyotes are going to be with us rather a lot longer.

Unforunately the Cork Coyotes are going to be with us rather a lot longer.

Unfortunately so, now to work on my pack over the season:o

Advertisement