Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] WE 1911 MEU

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

What are you willing to spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Depends on what's offered Joker. I already have a TM version of this pistol, but I'm looking for something full metal.

Depends on what's offered Joker. I already have a TM version of this pistol, but I'm looking for something full metal.

I have this AA 1911 MEU I'm thinking of selling if you're interested.
    Full metal with trades perfect working order in mint condition and the mag is spot on.
    16052010685.jpg
    16052010683.jpg

That's exactly the sort of things I'm looking for.
    Two questions - where are you based (I'd rather collect, even if it meant a bit of travel) and how much are you looking for it?

That's exactly the sort of things I'm looking for.
    Two questions - where are you based (I'd rather collect, even if it meant a bit of travel) and how much are you looking for it?

I suppose around the €110 mark, I'm down in Co. Limerick so it's a nice spin even to meet up half way (kinda Portloaise area).
    Other than that it can be posted but I understand wanting to check it out before you buy it.
    I'm selling it to make room as the ol collection is getting a bit on the large side :)
    I'm a collector and plinker she's A1 no hidden problems or any of that craic,

• Advertisement

It's not really a 'is it a lemon' thing with postal, it's more of a general issue with a gun coming through the post - even if it is an airsoft pistol! Nothing personal mate.

I'd take that off you for 100 and collect - but here's the issue - logistics will be a problem until the end of the month - I'm out of Ireland (ash permitting) with work this week and Sat/Sun will be team skirmishing up around Dublin.

That means the next weekend before I can jump in the car and head off somewhere. This really would be easier if I wasn't so averse to having stuff posted - and I must stress that this is nothing to do with trust issues - I've received stuff through the post from boards before - just not aegs/gbbs.
    If this works for you Joker I suggest we go to PMs. If not no hassles - totally understand.

No bother at all, I must admit though I've sent many an AEG/P and GBB in the post (Registered) with no problems.
    If you agree at €110 we can go to PM's and I'll hold it for you how does that sound?

Go on so dude - seeing as how I'm asking you to hold onto it.
    To PMs!!

Advertisement