Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSC MP7A1 & AGM GBB M4

• 12-05-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Howaya lads, I'm clearing some room (and gathering some much needed funding) for my next purchase.

First up is my KSC MP7A1 with three mags and sling swivel kit. Picked this up on our trip to the mall and has been skirmished once since I got it. Gorgeous piece of kit but it'll never get the use it deserves. Chrono'd between 260 - 280 on 134A at Red Barn. Asking is €330.

Next is my AGM M4 RIS, bog standard with the exception of an ambidextrous selector. Picked it up here on a whim and blew one of the seals on the mag, hasn't been touched since. Asking is €100 with mag (as mentioned above the seals will have to be replaced) Chrono'd below 1J at time of purchase.

I'll also except trades, especially a PTS Deluxe (my next possible purchase), but will consider most items of equal value ;)

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Howya Luca - which PTS are you talking about - the G&P Magpul job?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Indeed Kev, and I'd consider letting both go for one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,323 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Any interest in Ksc Usp 45 for the M4?:)

I have all the pistols I need at the moment Blay, thanks for the offer though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi Luca,

would you be interested in an upgraded CA M15 A2, plus a suitable cash adjustment on my behalf, for the mp7?

• Advertisement

Sorry but the only armalite I've any interest in would be the G&P Magpul PTS Deluxe...
    other than that I'm looking for something along the lines of a M249/M60 in perfect knick or a WE GBB SCAR with a couple of mags.

I know i'm being specific but these are on the to buy list :p

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

No bother, if it's still here next week, I'll pop back with a cash offer but in the mean time good luck with the sale! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

I can offer €90 for the AGM M4 RIS GBB and collect anytime, provided the mag is serviceable.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

Not wishing to start a bidding war but i would be more than happy to offer asking for the M4 as is + collection.

Not up for one myself either! But I will up my offer to asking as I'm a lefty and having an ambidextrous selector would be very useful to me and I've narrowly missed out on one of these before!

• Advertisement

hairyman wrote: »
    Not wishing to start a bidding war but i would be more than happy to offer asking for the M4 as is + collection.

As hairyman is the firstto offer asking it's his :). I'll give you a shout in a bit mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

lperrozzi wrote: »
    First up is my KSC MP7A1 with three mags and sling swivel kit. Picked this up on our trip to the mall and has been skirmished once since I got it. Gorgeous piece of kit but it'll never get the use it deserves. Chrono'd between 260 - 280 on 134A at Red Barn. Asking is €330.

Is this the KSC Japan variant? or the higher-powered export (i.e. KWA)? And are the internals stock or has the nozzle been replaced to rectify the design flaw in the stock build material?

Lemming wrote: »
    Is this the KSC Japan variant? or the higher-powered export (i.e. KWA)? And are the internals stock or has the nozzle been replaced to rectify the design flaw in the stock build material?

It's the KSC Taiwan version, internals are stock, but haven,t shown any signs of wear or damage :) it can be inspected before purchase.

As hairyman is the firstto offer asking it's his :). I'll give you a shout in a bit mate :)

Thanks mate,,,,,,PM sent.

Sorry Judas,,i hate to take this one away from you but i have been after one of these for some time now.

Thanks mate,,,,,,PM sent.

Sorry Judas,,i hate to take this one away from you but i have been after one of these for some time now.

No prob! Best of luck with it , I'll keep looking!

Pm received :)

I'm withdrawing the MP7 from this sale lads, apologies to all interested parties!

AGM GBB M4 back up for sale!

Judas you're next in line :)

Nice one! Will pay asking of €100. Drop me a PM to sort pick up details.

Picked up today, it was nice to meet you. I left feedback for you in the feedback sticky. Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement