Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do the Irish gays vote for?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

oisindoyle wrote: »
    I don't think I would allow sexuality weigh too heavily on my political opinions. Personally, perhaps ironically, I believe in keeping the work of Government as far removed as possible from personal living, therefore I would most naturally shy away from the likes of Labour and be inclined to vote Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil in that order.[/QUO

Er,,, when it comes to equal rights for all ,then it HAS to be an issue
    Don't confuse sexuality and things like the right to marriage. They are seperate; not all gay people agree on the need for gay marriage or other 'equal rights' issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Reluctant Fine Gael voter, lesser of evils and all that. From a gay rights point of view, I think Labour are the best party in that regard, but their economic policies would send us down the same road as Greece imo.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Advertisement