Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help needed

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

TBH Look for things like mileage in relation with year of car. Full service history. Number of owners in relation to age of car. How reputable the dealer is. (Good customer experience etc) Long NCT. If you have doubts about a cars past/mileage then the wear and tear on the pedals and gear stick etc give a nice indication.

Overall just take your time and spend wisely and best of luck with it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

I see you mentioned a 318i there.. why don't you try and get a quote for the saloon instead of the coupe? There could be a loading on the coupe.

I'm 23, got a 320d and insured for 650 fully comp, so a 318i shouldn't be bad.

Its important to actually ring the insurers btw, I couldn't get a quote online from a lot of companies.

Advertisement