Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You know you've been playing Airsoft too much when?...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Deadly, its taken straight from the mind of The Stigs airsofting cousin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

....when your lookin at boards to see what happened on sites over the weekend
    at silly o clock on monday morning.....

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

...when there are more empty excel bottles than beer bottles scattered about your house!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

i got a good one

you come back from the beach and instead of sand in your boots,car,pants, you find bbs:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sgt.pepper wrote: »
    i got a good one

you come back from the beach and instead of sand in your boots,car,pants, you find bbs:p

And immediately you think not of bikini babes but Private Ryan :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭SpookyBastard

Sgt.pepper wrote: »
    i got a good one

Heh! This one has actually happend to me!

And yes Berkut, all beaches are forever on the Normandy coastline :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

You have twins. You christen them Tokyo and Marui.

You go to Amsterdam with the boys for the weekend. She dosn't mind. You brought your guns.

Your VFC 416 has oil. Your BMW 316 dosn't.

You buy the swimsuit edition of AI. First thing you notice is the lack of trigger discipline.

Getting naked means taking the Eotech off.

Getting Hot means the spring is too hard.

Going Commando refers to your loadout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭chris20

you know you've been playing airsoft too long when your introduced to newbies by your callsign and not your actual name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Getting naked means taking the Eotech off.

Getting Hot means the spring is too hard.
    Putting on a rubber means installing a new Guarder clear 50% hardness hop-up bucking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

when you look at an old rambo movie,an say to your mates..
    yea but,i bet if he took a bb hit to a tooth he would cry....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

When you make a whole new thread just to make sure your not the worst one out there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

Your phone book has people entered under the name of their gun, my "M" list goes on for a looong way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

I almost died laughing at this (and myself)

Google 'Family Guy X' - American Dad: Season 5 Episode 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

When in the middle of the night you bang your head, wake up and shout HIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

just before ya get down to under cover lovin with the missus ya tell her your stackin up and your getting breached and cleared

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Every peice of land you pass would be deadly as an airsoft site.

I don't know how many times I've passed an Dáil or the four courts and wondered :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

.... when there's always bb's in your shoes. God i hate that! :p

When there's bb's everywhere in the house and instead of lose change down the back of the sofa, you find bb's ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭DKILLER12

I'd say no. 96 applies to me considering im only 13

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Every peice of land you pass would be deadly as an airsoft site.

I don't know how many times I've passed an Dáil or the four courts and wondered :rolleyes:

Saw an old shopping area, not a good location so it hasnt been active in 3 years or so and i found myself thinking 'hmmm, i could get a good deal on that.......A good CQB site with ample carparking space':rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

when you go overseas and your nearest and dearest gives you a small ziplock of bb's to "scatter around your tent to remind you of home..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

When you're on here when your Leaving Cert begins on wednesday morning....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

:D
    Best of luck Lethal and all your fellow Cert'ers

now get back to study!:mad::p

When your Leaving Cert starts on Wednesday and your on here and attaching ghillie to your gloves and boonie saying your on a 'break'
    God help us

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

When your doing the LC and you know your English essay will mention Airsoft, not matter what it is

hen you prepare Airsoft for the French Oral then drop it cause they wont understand your odd facination of dressing up as a soldier and shooting people with small pellets in the pouring rain or blistering sun and even at the sake of ruining your leaving cert you are still obsessed with airsoft and you know dam well that your parents will kill you if you f*** it up

Bit of a mouthfull ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

hen you prepare Airsoft for the French Oral then drop it cause they wont understand your odd facination of dressing up as a soldier and shooting people with small pellets in the pouring rain or blistering sun

..and then to simplify it you just say its paintball except with pellet guns, as a little piece of you dies inside as you realise you have reached a new low just to pass the Orals

J.D.R wrote: »
    ..and then to simplify it you just say its paintball except with pellet guns, as a little piece of you dies inside as you realise you have reached a new low just to pass the Orals

Oh gods your right *begins to cry*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

when you break a toe and the first thing (well second after the pain) is how the hell am i getting back upstairs to sort my gear out for the next night :) and then the bitter realisation that it'll be another month before you get out again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

tonyj_mc wrote: »
    when you break a toe and the first thing (well second after the pain) is how the hell am i getting back upstairs to sort my gear out for the next night :) and then the bitter realisation that it'll be another month before you get out again
    I've broken my toe five times and I manned up and played 2 of those times (when I found airsoft).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

fair play, the pain i'm in i can barely walk :)

Advertisement