Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long since you last had a shave??

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

This morning approx 6.35am :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

So you have a beard in other words ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Last Saturday. Shaved the head. As for the cheeks, sometime in December, 08. The goatee on the chin, unknown :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭molloyjazz

since i have been made unempolyed, i no longer can recall when i last shaved, i just tend to shave whenever i see fit now, like the morning before i sign on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Yesterday evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭NavyandBlue

Yesterday evening

Same for me

Does anyone else prefer to shave at night before they go to bed, instead of in the morning. I find that it is better because your skin is more awake, any cuts can heal over night and it is a real time saver in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭another world

Same for me

Does anyone else prefer to shave at night before they go to bed, instead of in the morning. I find that it is better because your skin is more awake, any cuts can heal over night and it is a real time saver in the morning.

I started shaving at night recently but I need to go over it again (just once) in the morning because it wouldn´t last the whole day otherwise. It´s quite nice doing it at night actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

When I shave the head, I do it the night before, as it allows any cuts to heal. When I shaved the face, I'd shave in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Misterpphead

Well i tried for the MOvember moustache thing, but at the end of the November i wasnt satisfied that i had accumulated enough facial fuzz so didnt shave since then.......i trimmed it in march (wasnt liking the ginger that was creeping in)........its not ginger, its just a very very light brown!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

6 hours 43 minutes 17 seconds

starting to get twitchy now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

getting the cold sweats now

cant stop shivering

sooo cold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

It's been about 3 or 4 months since I had a full shave and about a week since I maintained my beard (Chops with Moustache). I've been a little lazy as of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭source

Yesterday, my face is starting to feel fuzzy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

A very long time...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Can't remember....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

was about 6 months, until the beard got the mach3 treatment the other night... its a lot colder out now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Think its about 3 days and i'm in dire need of shaving......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

About 2 hours, nice and smooth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

But I trim every month or two....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Yea it's been more years then i can rember since i shaved yeeeep got a big fuzzy beard now and iam keepin it:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Just had a top class shave:
    Gillette New open comb razor
    Shark Blade
    Semogue 2009 LE boar brush
    DR Harris sandalwood cream
    Thayers witchhazel with aloe vera
    DR Harris sandalwood aftershave

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Michael G

Max Power1 wrote: »
    was about 6 months, until the beard got the mach3 treatment the other night
    Mach 3 on a beard? You must have needed a blood transfusion or a skin transplant after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Earlier today actually...well, sort of...the battery of my shaver ran out completely.

...I'll finish off what I have left soon enough. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Michael G wrote: »
    Mach 3 on a beard? You must have needed a blood transfusion or a skin transplant after that.

Nah, you'd actually need to do something like Face off. Although I think I'd prefer a Mach 3 shave to having Nicholas Cage's face. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Michael G wrote: »
    ah no! Jesus im wincing in pain at the thought! Its a gradual job, beard trimmer, beard trimmer on short setting, then mach 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Anthony Walsh

I think it was last week sometime.

I only just noticed the facial hair and hats sections, it suits me perfectly I love my goatee and fedora's

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

id say last time i was clean shaven was march, but ive had trims since then

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

a full shave? Start of may or there about.

Had trim around the edges couple of days ago though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

About 4 days ago... Little bit fuzzy now, but won't be bothered shaving until Thursday when I have to work properly and need to look my best!!!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Yesterday morning, getting fuzzy now thinking about growing it out into a beard.

Advertisement